Part 4

~Bruce~

I woke before the sun was up so I must be still really early I turned around to see Selina still asleep wrapped up in her blanket in the corner of the bed. I made my way into the kitchen and looked what was inside the fridge there was only a few things inside I took the ham and eggs out. The only fruits she had was bananas and apples. She says she doesn't stay here any more but she must come here occasionally because the bananas were still a yellow-ish green.
                                           30 MINUTES LATER
~Selina~

I could smell eggs from the room, Bruce is probably making something to eat he had a tendency to do that when we lived together. I changed into my more comfortable cloths sweats and a big t-shirt and walked out the kitchen.
"What time is it" I asked and he looked over to his watch on his wrist.
"8:30, I wasn't expecting you to get up for a bit longer time" he responded.
"I smelt the food so I can out here" I could see he was looking at the outfit I was wearing I normal don't dress like this but all of my other clothes were a Tabitha's place so.
"Oh , ok" he moved the pan off of the stove and slid the food one a plate next to him and put to plate in front of me.

~Bruce~

I haven't ever seen dressed like this but it looked kind of cute on he.
"What time did you say it was?" She asked.
"8:30" responded.
"Shit.. I was supposed to be at work early today " she said taking a bite out of the food then getting up and going to the room to change. She came back out of her room with the the clothes she was wear before they went to sleep.
"Ok well I'm in a bit of a rush so when you leave can you lock up the place please" with having that said she left. Well at least she said goodbye normally she doesn't.

~Third Person~

Bruce pulled out his phone and called Alfred, he felt bad leaving the with the house looking such a mess after he finished clean the dishes he used he decided took clean up the rest of the adandon apartment. Soon after Alfred arived, Bruce locked up the house and went outside to the to the car.
"And what have you been doing staying over the night at ms. Kyle's house " Alfred asked wheel slightly lifting an eyebrow.
"It's nothing Alfred" Bruce replyed
"Well sure as bloody hell wasn't nothing master Bruce if you stayed the night " Alfred paused in between " you and I are to young to be having little miniature Minx roaming the wayne Manor " he finally finished.
"Alfred I can assure you it was nothing like that I can to just talk to her" Bruce said looking into the review mirror.

Selina

I got to work hoping it was early enough so that no one would notice I was gone , but the lights when on and Barbara and Tabitha turned to face me.
"Where were you all day yesterday" they asked.
"Out and about on the streets" I answered
"Yeah , you had work to" Tabitha said geting up for her seat "you didn't think to at least call us"
"I'm sorry I got side tracked" I answered once again.

I'm sorry it taken me so long to update,  I've been busy with school and other things going on in my life , I'm kind of having writers block and that also partly why I haven't updated un a while,  I know this isn't the best chapter but I'm working on it.