Chapter 30: Suprise Guest & The Fight

No one

Elena arrives in New Orleans and smiles at the city before her. She frowns remembering the last time she came here 16 years ago.

"Come on," she says grabbing Damon's hand. "I know where Klaus lives."

Bonnie Bennett

"Are you sure about this Bonnie?" Kol asks me with a serious face.

"I'm sure," I say and he takes my hands in his. "But I can wait."

"Of course," he says and kisses me. "Let me do one thing."

He gets down on one knee and I gasp.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask and he nods his head with a determined look on his face.

"Will you marry me Bonnie Sheila Bennett?" he asks with a smile plastered on his face.

"Yes," I say and he slides the ring on my ring finger. "I love you Kol Mikaelson. Always and forever."

"And I love you Bonnie Bennett. Always. And. Forever," he says in between kisses. There's a knock on the door and Elijah peeks his head in. I hide my hand in the folds on my shirt.

"Dinner's ready," he says and we head downstairs. As soon as we sit down Klaus stands up to speak.

"Caroline and I have decided that before every dinner everyone will share any news they have," he says and Caroline smiles up at him. "If you don't have any news just say pass."

He sits down and intertwines his fingers with Caroline's. I look at Kol and we both stand up.

"We actually have some news," I say and show everyone my ring. "Kol and I are getting married."

"Kol actually settling down," Rebekah says laughing. "Never thought I'd see the day."

Kol just glares at her as we sit down.

"Any more news?" Klaus asks looking at everyone. "Well then Caroline and I can share our news."

"We've decided on a wedding date," Caroline says as she stands up. "July 25th."

"Knock knock," someone says knocking on the door.

"Enzo?" Caroline says with a shocked look on her face.

"Hello gorgeous," Enzo says smirking at her.

"You know him?" Klaus says getting jealous.

"Yeah I knew him on the Other Side," she says looking at Klaus. Rebekah turns to look at Enzo and his eyes widen.

"No offense Caroline but I've found someone more gorgeous than you," he says winking at Rebekah.

"None taken," she says and looks at him. "Well would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Of course," he says sitting next to Rebekah. He smiles at her and she looks down at her hands blushing. Everybody starts eating there food ignoring the awkward silence.

No one

Everyone looks up at Elena as she walks in. Elena's gasps and runs over to Caroline, tears streaming down her face. After she's done crying into her shoulder she pulls away.

"I have someone I'd like you to meet," she says and Trevor walks in.

"Is he?" she asks pointing at Elena and Damon. Elena nods and Trevor shakes Caroline's hand.

"I'm Trevor," he says.

"Caroline," she says and looks at Faith. She nods toward Trevor and Faith walks over.