Pool Party (Treebros and Zolana)

Alana, Zoe, Jared, Evan, and Connor decided to have a pool party at Jareds house. Jared was the first one there (maybe that's because it's his house, who knows) he was out in the backyard sitting by the pool wearing green trunks and a greed tank top.

"So, I just walked though the front door, and your mum didn't care." Connor walked over to Jared.

"Nice outfit." Connor wore black trunks, and no shirt.

"Same to you."

"Zoe and Lanie in the house!" Zoe and Alana walked to the boys. Zoe wore a purple swimsuit, the top went down to the middle of her belly and a skirt. Alana wore a red one suit.

"Where's Evan?" Alana asked the boys.

"I'm here!" Evan ran though the gates to meet his friends. He wore a blue striped Polo and blue striped shorts.

"SWIMMING!" Connor yelled jumping into the pool.

"Really Murphy?" Jared tried looking Stern, but failed."

"You mean MURPHYS!" Zoe jumped in pushing Jared out of the way.

"ZoZo!" Alana hoped in the pool Pulling Evan in with her.

"Well then." Jared pushed himself into the pool.

"Why is this pool so deep?" Evan asked flailing his arms around.

"Because you're so short."

"I'm not that short."

"Yeah you are."

"SHUT UP Jared. Stop making fun of my boyfriend." Connor pushed Jared over making a big splash.

"GUYS, you know what we need?" Zoe asked everyone, no one nodded, and Alana was just trying to stay up. "CHICKEN FIGHT!"

"I call Evan!" Connor hoisted Evan upon his shoulders.

"Then I get Lanie." and then Alana was up on on Zoes shoulders.

"Here." Jared handed Alana and Evan a pool noodle each. "Now fight!" Jared sat on the edge of the pool.

"I don't want to hurt Al..."

"Too bad!" Connor and Zoe charged towards each other as Alana started hitting Evan with her pool noodle.

"Why. Ow. Do. Ow. These. Ow. Hurt. Ow. So. Ow. Much?" Evan asked getting hit by Alanas pool noodles.

"Because I know how to fight with pool noodles."

"I'll never fall."

"Then hit me with the flipping pool noodle."

"Okay." Evan tried to hit Alana with his pool noodle, but it fell out of his hand and floated away.

"Hahaha. And," She hit Evan in side and he fell over. "He's down. Woop!"

"Good job babe." Zoe said letting Alana off her shoulders.

"And, Evan failed." Jared hopped in the pool.

"Alana was too strong." Evan dramatically said.

"All she did was hit you in that side and then you fell over bb."

"Shut up Connie."

"You kind of failed Evan." Zoe laughed.

"I would like to not be made fun of, please?"

"It was kind of funny." Jared told him.

"Flip!!!!" Evan splashed water at everyone.

"Wow." Connor splashed Evan back. Then a splash war was existing. Zoe, Evan, and Jared were on one team, with Alana and Connor on the other. There's not really a way to win a splash war, but hey, it was fun.

"Jared!" Jared took Alana down with a cloth line type thing.

"Jared! She's on my team! That's not fair!" Connor pushed Jared.

"That's my girlfriend!" Zoe raced (well not really because water slows you down and shit like that) to Alana and helped her up. "I'M ON CONNORS' TEAM!" Zoe shouted after she helped Lanie up.

"YAY!" and the war was back on. Evan getting drenched along with Jared. Connor and Zoe didn't get so drenched, but Alana was because of how short she is. But after about 15 minutes Evan and Jared gave in and lost.

"We won!" Connor yelled.

"We won!" Zoe joined.

"WE WON!" The group of three hugged.

"Rubbing it in much." Jared rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." Alana stuck her tongue out.

"Maybe if you hadn't pushed Alana into the water we would've won." Evan swam over to Connor

"I'm sorry!" Jared started to pout.

"It's okay." Alana told him.

"She's okay"

"KIDS, pizza!" Jareds mum yelled as she place the 2 boxes of large pizzas.

"Woop." the kids got out of the pool and opened up the boxes. In the one there was a meat lovers pizza, and the other had a plain cheese pizza.

"Woop! Actual food! With actual meat!" Connor shouted as the Murphys and Jared took some of the meat pizza.

"Yay. Cheese." Evan and Alana took some of the cheese pizza.

"You know, apparently you shouldn't swim after you've eaten for 30minutes."

"No one cares Alana." Jared said with his mouth full.

"And that talking with your mouth full of food or liquid is rude."

"But..."

"And that not many people eat their pizza from the crust to the tip."

"And that many people find it rude to push their friend into the pool even more then they already are."

"You can stop now Lanie." Zoe told her, and she nodded.

After they ate Jared jumped into the pool and got a cramp (karma). He had to stay out for a Lil bit, while everyone else played.

"Floating, in a pool, without a care, because life is trash." Connor sang while floating on a pool floaty thingie.

"That did sound nice, and then you ruined it." Evan was also on a floaty thing.

"My name is Zoe, I am not a hoe, no matter what the haters say." Zoe was too on a floaty thing.

"I'm on a turtle, because turtles are cool, but bunny's are still better." Alana, was on a turtle floaty thing.

"What up, my name is Jared, I'm 19, and I never learned how to fucking read." Jared floated.

"It's getting late, I should get home." Alana said looking at her watch.

"I'll walk you home." Zoe and Alana got off of their floats and got to shore. "Bye!"

"See ya." Alana waved off.

"I'm going to go also. So sad doesn't think I'm smoking." Connor quickly kissed Evan before leaving.

"Can I sleep over?" Evan asked as he and Jared got out of the pool. They had been there for a few hours after the others left and it was getting darker.

"Sure, your onesie is still here from last time."

"Great." and the boys went inside.

Greetings and salutations. This is my attempt at a one shots book. Is it good so far, leave a comment down below.