Valentines Day (Sincerely Three and Zolana)

Jared woke up in a panic, it was Valentines day, and he didn't have anything for his boyfriends. "Shit shit shit." He thought to himself, he kept on saying he was going to get them something, but he didn't. Then he suddenly got a text from Alana.

Lana: Happy Valentines day. Do you need something for Connor and Evan?
J-Boi: Yes! How'd you guess?
Lana: You forget about everything, I've got Boxes with things in them for you to give to them.
J-Boi: Thanks, see you there
Lana: No prob.

         He rushed to school after getting changed into a red t-shirt and pink shorts. He got there and saw Alana at the front of the school talking to Sabrina Patel.

         "See you later." Alana waved to Sabrina as she left. "Here you go." She handed Jared 2 heart shaped boxes, one blue and one grey.

         "Thank you so much, you've saved my life."

         "At least you now have something, Sabrina's boyfriend broke up with her because she didn't." Jared's eyes went wide with surprise.

         "Wow, well then."

         "Hey, Alana, hey Jar." Evan walked behind them with a teddy bear and a bag of gummy bears behind his back.

         "Hey Evan. Happy day of love." Alana waved.

         "Hey babe." Jared quickly kissed Evan. "I got you something" He handed Evan the blue box.

         "Tha-thanks." Evan blushed when he saw a little Lego playset that was of a forest. "I got y-you something t-too." He handed Jared the teddy bear.

          "Awwww." Jared's eyes went wide as he stared at the brown teddy bear he was just given.

          "Happy Valentines day my boyfriends!" Connor walked between he boyfriend's and kissed them both.

          "Here." Jared gave Connor the grey box.

          "Aww. Thanks." Connor smiled as he saw multiple Lego hearts.

          "H-here." Evan gave Connor the bag of gummy bears.

          "Thank you. Tonight we're going out to a restaurant."

          "Where's Zoe?" Alana asked.

          "I don't know, and I don't care. She drove me here."

          "Useful."

          "No problem."

          "If you guys see her, tell her I'll her at lunch, I told Mr. Trensch that I would help him with something." Alana waved to the boys and entered the school.

          "Hello boys." Zoe said out of breath.

          "Where have you been?" Jared asked her.

          "Being catcalled." Zoe looked around. "Have you seen Mr. Ross? I'm supposed to help him with something?"

          "no, go check his classroom."

          "I will..."

          "Wait!" Zoe looked back to see Mr. Ross. "There you are."

          "Yep, this is where I am"

           "I need you to give this to Mr. Trensch, without anyone seeing you." He handed Zoe a folded up blue piece of paper.

           "Okay." Zoe ran inside the school.

           "You're getting them together, aren't you?" Connor acused Mr. Ross.

           "Um, duh, what else would I be doing?" He walked in the school.

            Lunch rolled around and everyone sat in their usual seats. Alana ran in and went over to Mr. Ross and handed him a note. "Here."

            "Thank you. Now would you stand on that table where Connor and Treeboy are." She nodded and stood on the table.

             Zoe ran in and talked to Mr. Trensch and she got up on the table beside Alana. "ATTENTION STUDENTS!" Everyone looked at Mr. Trensch. "As you all know, Zoe and Alana like each other. And have been passing love notes to each other. Kind of."

             "GET TOGETHER ALREADY!" À kid named Jeremy (Heere) yelled.
             "This is embarrassing." Alana mumbled.

             "Very." Zoe agreed. "Wanna come to the café with me tonight?"

             "Yeah, that'd be nice." They got off the tabellen together and sat down.

            "We did it." Mr. Ross stood beside Mr. Trensch.

            "Yeah. We still on for tonight?"

            "Always."