I've always liked you (BandTrees)

Evan walked through the park. It was peaceful, and perfect for thinking. Connor had recently given Evan advice on how to ask out his crush. 

Zoe was stuck walking in the park because  she wanted to go somewhere, so Connor dropped her off at the park and then he went to go hang out with Alana.

Evan couldn't keep his mind off  of his crush, he loved her, and it was just his luck that he saw his crush walking through the park at the same time he was. "Hey Zoe. How are you?" He asked Zoe as he saw walked over to her.

"I'm good. How about you?" Zoe smiled.

"Good. So, um, Connor recently gave me some advice and um..." Evans face started to turn red, "N-n-n-nevermind."

"Advice about what?" Zoe asked.

"Um, I, um..." Evan quickly kissed Zoe and ran away out of embarrassment.

"Holy shit." Zoe whispered blushing, "He kissed me. Eavn Hansen might actually like me." She started running after Evan.

"Just do it without running." Evan repeated over and over to himself. Then he looked behind himself only to see Zoe running towards him.

"Evan!" She caught up with him. "Do you like me? Or did Connor dare you to kiss me?"

"I-I like y-y-you." Evan looked down.

"I like you too."

Evan kissed Zoe again, this time he didn't run away.

"What does this make us?"

"Um, I, I d-don't know."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Then I guess we're dating."Zoe giggled.

Evan put his hands on Zoe's waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. Evan started to kiss Zoe's neck and she blushed like mad. 

"Do yo-you want t-to go s-som-somewhere mo-more private?" Zoe stuttered.

"Y-yeah."

"My place or yours?"

"Yours."

"Kay, lets go." Zoe unwrapped her arms from Evans neck and held his hand.