Imagine 2 - Draco Malfoy

I ran behind the golden trio, throwing spells over my shoulder towards the death eaters.

Most people wouldn't have expected me, a Slytherin, to be side with the order, yet here I am.

I'll admit it wasn't an easy decision, but I just couldn't side with him or his followers.

The fact that both my parents are death eaters really didn't help, they shunned me when they heard of my decision.

We all turned round when we heard a set of footsteps. I was at the back or the group so I stood in front of the others protectively.

We all stared at the corner, wands at the ready for whoever turned the corner. He trio became tense as they saw who it was whilst I lowered my wand.

"Draco!" I yelled before sprinting into the open arms of my boyfriend. He engulfed me into a tight hug, his arms wrapping around my waist whilst mine were around his shoulders.

He bent down to whisper in my ear "What are u doing here Y/N," he said whilst shaking slightly.

"Draco....... you know what I'm doing, please come with us," I whispered back softly.

"You know what will happen if I do Y/N we may never see each other again, he could kill me," he sad sadly pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Please Draco, we can do this together, just like we always have," I said before kissing him deeply.

"Ok, just like we always have and always will do." He said before grabbing my hand and running past the trio who had been standing there awkwardly.

"C'mon guys lets go and avenge all the innocent people who have lots their lives to him!" I yelled charging down the hallway.

————
A/N
Sorry it was short but I just wanted to get a quick update out, any suggestions as to who the next imagine should be about?