Chapter Thirteen

Tre:

"Hello!" I yelled while banging on the puke green colored apartment door. "Anyone home!?" I clicked the door bell a few times before it finally swung open.

"Tre? What are you doing here?" Melanie whispered sleepily rubbing her eyes.

Okay, so maybe it was a little desperate... Okay really desperate... And dramatic tracking down her address and showing up at the crack of dawn. Did I mention stalkerish?

"We need to talk." I stormed past her and into the shit hole she called a home.

"Now isn't a good time Tre.." She looked around nervously.

"Well ya know what Mel apparently the last nine years hasn't been a very good time for you either!" I yelled.

She stepped backwards moving away from me cautiously.

"I kept this a secret all these years just like you wanted, just like we promised each other.." I lowered my voice. "You had my number, my address but never called never came back, Nothing."

She seemed disinterested maybe a little worried but I didn't care.

"Look I didn't come here to nag you it's just.. Billie.. He can't know about this. Any of it." I was beginning to grow annoyed with how quiet she was being.

"Tre.." She began before I cut her off. "Fifteen grand Melanie, fifteen thousand dollars and nothing in return!" I watched as her eyes grew wide.

"Do I have ten heads or what? Say something! Anything!" I yelled at her before following her scared expression to the figure behind me.

"Billie..." I jumped now moving closer to Melanie hoping she would shield me from the pain I was about to feel.

"Somebody better explain to me what the hell is going on." His fists clenched together.

"Calm down baby." Melanie urged him sweetly.

Baby? What the fuck..

__________________________

Sorry it's so short everyone, I know you all waited patiently for two weeks. Which is why I will update again within the next couple of days. Hope you liked it though! All votes and comments are much appreciated.

Also as a side note, we should all keep Mike Dirnts wife Brittney Cade in our prayers and if you're not a religious person at least in your thoughts. For those of you who do not know she was diagnosed with breast cancer just a week ago and has already begun treatment, Mikes official statement was made over Facebook the other day. Lets all be a supportive Green Day family shall we? (: