Chapter 3 (All of Me)

So, I'm going to politely drop another chapter here to this story tonight. My brain is working so fast right now and I have so many ideas and I'm excited to share them! Please guys be open and honest about the story. Please comment, vote, like, and enjoy. Let me know what you guys like and don't like, in the best way you know how and I will do what I can to accommodate! Happy reading!
———————-

As soon as I got home, my husband handed me our one year old son, kissed my cheek and was out the door, yelling a "Be back later" before I could really make it into our condo.

It was a pretty nice apartment 2 bedrooms 2 baths and it was pretty cheap. It was close to my school, the kid's daycare and Riley's job, so the location was ideal. On the outside looking in, we seemed to be a pretty stable family.

I closed the door behind me and sat down the baby, so I could take off my jacket and hang my purse and keys on the hook by the door that said, "love" .
I bent down to my babies who I hadn't seen since early this morning,

"Hi, mommies babies! Did you guys have a good morning? Were you guys good for daddy?"
My son, Lance, just smiles and laughs at me with his big cheeks and wide grin. My daughter, Logan, made a face.

"Where the daddy go, mommy?" She asks.
"Daddy went to go play a game with your uncles, he will be back later, beautiful." I told her lightly and bent down to hug her little self.

The moment that the word "beautiful" slipped out of my mouth I immediately thought of Mario from earlier. That brought a frown to my face. The guy seemed nice enough but I always seemed to either been in an awkward position or in an odd predicament where I end up embarrassing myself. It bothered me that I had given him more thought than I intended to. I pushed thoughts of him away and began to play with my babies. Lance decided he wanted to run around and play with his toy plane, while Logan decided she wanted to color at the kitchen table. I found myself sitting there staring at my kids playing, wishing their dad was here to enjoy this moment with me. They were both growing up so fast, it was fascinating and terrifying all in the same breath. Logan was brilliant, she was accepted into one of the top preschools in New York City at the age of only two. She definitely got my brains. Lance, was just as bright, and I can't be more proud to be there mommy.
An hour or so went by before Logan and Lance got tired and ready for a nap. Logan went to use the big girl potty before she laid and Lance was nodding off as soon as I laid him down. It was 12pm now. I knew that they would sleep for about an hour so I had some time to kill. I decided to take a nap myself.

Taking a nap sounded easier than it was. Sleep did not come easily for me at all. My phone pinged next to me signaling I'd gotten a text.

"Won't be home until later baby, Tyrone is having issues with his girlfriend again and he's drunk in his back seat."
I huffed loudly, this isn't the first time something ridiculous has happened like this and I would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed by it.
Without replying to Riley's text, I checked the time 1:30p. The babies will be waking up son, and as of on cue Logan walked in my room and Lance began making baby sounds. I decided to get them out the house, so I packed Lance's baby bag and the double stroller and we headed to the mall.

"I want to go see Disney, mommy!" Logan loves the Disney store and had been asking me if we could go in there since we pulled into the mall garage.

"Yeah, baby girl I'm going in there now." She began clapping her hands loudly making a few people look at us and smile.

She hopped out of the stroller as soon as we were in front of the store, "Look mommy it's Poppy!"
Logan is OBSESSED with the movie trolls.
I absolutely adored watching her play around in the Disney store for a while before heading to the food court to grab some food for them. I didn't eat anything in hopes to save some money.

After a long 3 hour expedition at the mall we finally started heading home. It was around 6pm when we got home so I decided it was time to make dinner considering the kids go to sleep at 8. I made them dinner, gave them baths, read with them, and prayed with them before bed. At 8:15pm, I shut the kids door and head to my room and pick up my phone.

"Hey Puddy, where are you?" (Delivered 8:17pm)
...
"Are you on your way home?" (Delivered 8:55pm)
...
9:45pm Riley walks in the door, "where the hell have you been?" I whisper yell. At this point I'm pissed off.

"I told you I would be home later. I didn't know how late, Tyrone just needed me there for him." He sounded like he really didn't care that I was pissed.

"I needed you here with me and the babies." In a drone sounding voice. He shrugged.
At that, I sighed and went to bed. "Maybe this wasn't meant to be" was the last thought on my mind before I went to sleep that night.

—-
Don't forget to like, comment, and vote! Hope you liked it!