PROLOGUE

You must have read a lot of love stories in the books or seen the real-life examples of love stories or maybe you just heard the stories of the famous lovebirds like Romeo & Juliet, Heer & Ranjha, Laila & Majnu..and many other.

So according to the feeling of love.
There are two types of people:

Type 1 - People who believe in love, destiny and leaves the situation in God's hand and thinks if it is written in our fate, we will get it no matter what! And they wait for their Mr.Right or Miss. Right.

Type 2 - People who don't take love seriously, they don't really believe in all this love and destiny. They are very casual about it..they are like "When love has to happen then it will happen. What's the big deal"
.
.
.
This story is about the person of 3rd type.

It's a story of a girl who wants her love or you can say Mr.Right, But the method of finding his love is very Different and Unique.

And when I say Different and Unique then you have to read it and find out!!!

Ohkay! Hello, guys so here is another amazing love story. So, read it to find out her different and unique ways...

So tell me guys how's the plot???
Should I continue?

I have first part ready if you like it plz Vote, Comment and Share!!!
I'll post it soon...

And don't forget to tell me "In which category you guys fall"?
And if you ask me *I really believe in destiny and all so I'm a type one person*...

Inspired by a story!■

Thank you, Bye!
~ Simi ❤