SHOT 23

Hey!

_________________________

"Hello!" Vidushi answered.

"......"

"Sorry, but I'm not coming today."

"....."

"Try to understand--"

"Hello, Parth! It's Sanyukta here."

"Yeah Hi. Don't worry, you wait there she's coming in a few minutes." Sanyukta told him.

"Yeah okay. Thanks!" She cut the call and saw Vidushi glaring at her.

"What? Don't give me such looks. Quickly go down. He's here waiting for you."

"Didn't I tell you I'm not going today?" Vidushi said irritatingly.

"And didn't I tell you? you don't need to stay at home. What are you waiting for he's waiting for you go! It's not good to make someone wait for so long." Sanyukta pushed her bag to her.

"I hope Sanyu you also understand the last thing you told right now." Vidushi said before leaving.

Sanyukta froze listening to her as guilt overpowered her senses.

******

COLLEGE

Randhir spotted Vidushi with someone in the corridor and went to her.

"Vidushi"

She turned back saw him.

"Han-Han Randhir" She was nervous to face him or talk about that conversation.

"I just wanted small favour. Can you help?" Randhir asked straightway without any emotion depicting on his face.

"Yes say?"

"It's just that please tell your dear friend to at least come to the college tomorrow as we have an important presentation on which we were together." He said.

"Yeah, sure!"

"Thanks" Randhir said and turned to leave.

"No problem"

"One more thing, do tell her this would be the last we will be together in something. After this, we wouldn't budge each other. Then we don't have to tolerate each other especially her." He gave a smirk his tone dipped in sarcasm.

"Bye"

He went away.

"Randhir- please listen..." Vidushi called him maybe giving the last shot of trying to entangle the situation.

But he didn't pay any heed to her calling and left.

Vidushi sighed shaking her head.

"Fuck! Both of them are hell stubborn. How are they gonna get back on track? and top of that no one is ready to listen. Just great!" She rolled her eyes.

****

Vidushi reached home and opened the door with the keys hoping she must be resting to get some relief from the current situation. She entered and saw Sanyukta sitting on the dining table and seemed engrossed with something that she didn't even turn back to see who came by.

On walking near her she saw fidgeting with her bandage which she wore during her sprain. The bandage had 'Get well soon' inked on it which was scribbled by Randhir.

"Sanyukta" Vidushi called her.

"Hmm?" She replied nonchalantly.

"Dekh kon aya hai" Vidushi shook her standing beside her.

Sanyukta looked around and saw Riya coming towards her.

"Hi!" Riya greeted her and took a seat beside her.

"Tum yha ku ayi ho? Hasne ayi ho?" Sanyukta asked not very pleased with her presence.

"Sanyukta! Vidushi ne mujhe sab bta dia hai.

Pyaar dil se kia jata hai dimag se nahi. Tera jo mann krta hai jaisa mann krta hai tu bilkul vaisa he kar. Dimag ki bato se apne decision ko overpower matt kr." Riya held her hand and tried to push some sense in her.

"You love him na?" This time Vidushi asked seriously.

"I don't know yr...nahi kar skti main it's not possible because he's -3." Sanyukta sobbed silently. She was still stuck there with his score.

"When you have already decided then why are you crying?" Vidushi felt really bad and her eyes also got watery knowing very well why she's saying this.

"Because even after all this she still loves him. Right?" Riya reasoned.

"Listen, Sanyukta...ya toh yeh list rakh ya Randhir. Jo bhi hai ache se ek bar decide kar. I'm with you." Vidushi consoled her.

"We both are with you, Sanyukta." Sanyukta hugged Vidushi by her waist but Riya engulfed them in a group hug.

________________________

Here's the next part!!

Hope you all liked it...😊

*Soooo...what will be Sanyukta's final decision? Will she choose her scorecard or Randhir?*

Stay tuned to find out in the last part!

The story will end in next part...don't I deserve your votes and comments...please??

Thank you,
~ Simi