SHOT 20

Hello 🙋

I updated soon..Didn't I?? 😂🙈😋

Happy Reading! 💟

*****

They entered inside the apartment.

"Ohkay, guyssss...I'm very sleepy, I'm going to bed and Yes!! You know na Sanyukta..I can't share my bed. It's already single and today I'm very tired too. Sooo--I know you both can figure out something, right!!" Vidushi said and winked looking at Sanyukta.

Sanyukta felt embarrassed and shy too at the same time but she concealed it perfectly under her glares directed towards Vidushi.

"Okk bye!! Good Night Sanyukta..Good Night Handsome--I mean Randhir." Vids chuckled and rushed to her room leaving two blushing souls behind.

They stared at each other and their eyes met. She quickly looked away.

"Umm...Sanyukta" Randhir thought to break the awkward silence and make her comfortable.

"Ahh...Haan?"

"Don't worry! I can adjust here. It's just a matter one night." He told her pointing at the small sofa in the drawing room.

"Umm..No, Randhir! We have an extra mattress. I'll arrange for myself. You can go & sleep in my room." She smiled.

"No, why will you sleep on that mattress? You have your room and bed, go and sleep over their. I'll sleep here."

"No, Randhir! How can I let you sleep here? After all, you are my guest. "

"Oh!! Your personal guest?? Tumne toh mjhe paraya kar dia Sanyukta...Friends ke sath bh tum itni formality krne lagi. Mjhe yha ana he nhi chahiye tha." He faked a crying baby face.

"Nhi vo--" She tried to explain.

"Kuch nhi-vhi-nhi...If you'll insist me more to sleep on your bed then don't blame me for making you sleep too on the bed with me." He said playfully and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Huh? Nooo!!! I'll arrange mattress for you." She widened her eyes and left to take the mattress and blanket for him.

He laughed at her horrified expressions and thought how silly as if she will really share the bed with him.

She arranged his bed in the balcony on his demand to sleep in the fresh air.

"Yeh blanket hai aur yeh pillows bh rakh lo thik hai. Main pani leke ati hu." She got up but he held her wrist.

"Arey suno! Pani nhi peena. Do minute batt nhi kar skti mjhse." He asked.

"Randhir?"

"Bas do minute?" He asked slowly and made her sit beside him.

She smiled looking down and fixed her hair behind the ear.

"Thanks! I mean mjhe yha bulane ke liye." He smiled making her satisfied too.

"Ar yeh kya hai? Kuch bh kehti rhti ho na tum mjhe..kuch bh!!" He slightly shook his head and she bit her lower lip.

"Padd-Padd-Chappadd-Chappadd.." He continued and she chuckled.

"Par tum achi ladki ho!!" She stared at him.

"Mjhe bahut achi lagti ho. Jo bh manti ho na tum apne dil se manti ho. Chahe vo stupid sa tumhara vo horrorscope he kyu na ho." He chuckled making her giggled too.

"But seriously tumse milna na mjhe bahut acha lgta hh, sachi!! Ar tumhe pta hai jab tum hasti ho toh tumhari aankhe choti si cute si ho jati hai.." he said and she blushed.

"Hasso..Hasso!" He poked his finger in her waist to make her laugh.

"Aese..tumhari pyari si hazel doe eyes. I love them alot!!" He said looking into her beautiful eyes intensely.

"Ar tumhe pta hai I like you!" He confessed innocently in his not so sober state.

"Do you like me?" He asked her pointing his finger at her but she was just watching him with so many thoughts wandering in her mind.

"You like me!" He answered his question stressing on his words.

"But I like you very much! Seriously.." He said with so much purity making her think about him again.

He closed his eyes heading towards her face. She also closed her eyes anticipating the kiss again. He neared and their noses touched. She waited and waited but the kiss never came. She opened her eyes and saw him lying  back sleeping already.

She closed her eyes to calm her breathing and mind. She covered him properly with the blanket. She went and sat on the dining table.

She recalled all the crazy funny moments which they spent together. How he helped her to drop her home when her foot got injured. The time which they spent during their project. How he always teases her now and then. How he always understands her uneasiness and he massaged her injured foot. How he makes her laugh during her mood offs. Their cute eye locks, their bike rides and many more moments. At last their dance and passionate kiss.

A girl like her who always avoid boys of incompatible sun signs ended up kissing the boy who belonged to enemy sun sign of her. For her, the sun sign she thinks can't stand each other eye to eye came along so far together and top of that kissed too.

This thought was leaving her mind and made her restless and sleep was far away from her eyes even though she was tired too.

She was literally going mad with the amazing moments they spent together and the contradicting thought revolving in her mind.

She looked and found her diary. She opened it and saw his score '-3'. She closed the dairy with a thump and left from there glancing one last time at him.
.
.
.
Here's the next part!

Hope you all liked it...

*Drunken mind speaks Sober hearts -- Randhir confessed his feelings...Will Sanyukta also accept her feeling or still she will follow her list??*

Don't forget to Follow your reader ritual.. 😉😂
>Vote 💞
>Comment 💟
>Share 💕
>Follow (If you want!!🙈)

Till then, Bye!
~ Simi ❤