SHOT 18

Heya folks!! 🙌

I'm late, isn't it???

*Warning: Little bit 🔥*

Play the above song for the background music!! 😊

Enjoy! 💓

******

"Ohk guys!! Not taking much of your time, I know you all must be excited to hit the floor but..but there's a twist you're not going to dance with your date or pre-planned partner. We will make you shuffle and the person whom you touch have to become your partner and it doesn't matter it's a girl or a boy you have to dance with them." Akshay announced and heard some gasps.

"Ok then, the couple which will be last to go off the dance floor will be the winners! So, everyone will start moving in 3..2..1, Go!!"

Lights got dimmed, music played and the crowd started moving. That girl had full plan to get hold of Randhir only not anybody else but destiny had some other plans. Sanyukta half-heartedly moved forward but with a thud, she collided with a hard rock chest. She was about to move back when she felt somebody's hands snaked around her waist tightly making her shiver. She controlled herself from pushing him away harshly. That boy pulled her more close and familiar cologne hit her sense and she recognised him.

"Ran--Randhir w-what are you doing??" She asked while stuttering.

They started moving according to beats.

"Oh!! You recognised me..huh!! Smart, aren't you??" He said sarcastically.

"What happened Randhir? Why are you saying like that??" She asked and controlled her anger.

"As if you don't know!!!" He twirled her and took her in a tight back hug and snuggled in her neck and she controlled body sensations.

All other couples were struggling to dance. Some boys got imbalanced and made girls fall on the floor and some girls stepped on boys' feet and the ones who got same-sex partners they themselves left the floor. In all other people watching them were having a great entertainment and laughed at some couples.

Sanyukta was very confused at his sarcastic replies. She tried to recall if she had done something to irk him but there's wasn't any such thing. Then something struck her and she thought he is behaving like this because of the trick which she played on him to get out of the car. She smirked and thought he is so easy to tame.

Randhir was already holding her close but still, she tried to snuggle more close to him so she stepped on his feet and nuzzled her nose in the crook of his neck inhaling his seductive cologne. There wasn't any space for even air to pass. He hissed at her move. Her fragrance was already numbing his senses, her breath was fanning on his skin and lips being so close to his neck made him hard to control himself.

"Sanyukta! this isn't a game.." He spoke in the dangerous tone.

She smirked in her mind.

"I'm not doing anything Randhir!!" She answered innocently.

"Okay then!"

He drifted his hand to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. She was against his warm chest, chiselled to perfection. She splayed her hand against it, thinking to push him away, but instead, she left it there. His breathing quickened as did hers. He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. Now it was his turn to smirk and enjoy her state. She urged herself to push away, but couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Stop doing that!!" She whispered frantically against his neck.

But he ignored and felt her lips brushing his skin. She looked up and felt his intense gaze on her which made her blush a little. He smiled inwardly feeling her cheeks radiating so much heat, few seconds ago she was all making him go crazy about her and now she is blushing.

"What happened Sanyukta?" He asked with a teasing smiled and stroked her cheeks and she bit her lower lip in response.

"Gosh!! Don't..." he groaned looking at her.

She frowned asking what she did now.

He brought his hand near her lips and caressed the skin below her lower lip eyeing her lip darkly, she immediately freed her lip as if understanding his touch. His senses overpowered him touching her wet rosy lip. 

"He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. 'If you want me to stop, tell me now,' he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. 'Or now.' He traced the line of her cheekbone. 'Or now.' His lips were against hers.
'Or—'

His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. 

He lowered his head not able to control himself anymore and she closed her eyes thus giving him much awaited permission. He brushed his lips on her feeling chills running down their spine. She moved and kept her lips on his feeling the touch of his lips. He slowly started moving his lips and her lips were still as she doesn't know how to kiss. He broke the kiss and hushed in her ear"Follow me!!" And bit her earlobe lightly.

He again places his lips on her and sucked her lower lip slowly. He was kissing her with so much dedication that her heart melted and soon she too followed his lead giving rise to a beautiful kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate.

Her hands reached up and tangled in his thick silky hairs. In an instant she had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before she drew back into his lips.
She could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off her tongue and seeped down her throat with every push of his tongue against her.

They were lost in our small world but the huge sound of clapping brought us back and they broke the kiss, huffing. They separated and opened their respective blindfolds and found lights were ON and people were clapping for them as they were last couple left on the dance floor.

"Woah!! Guys what a chemistry!, you both are lucky huh!! You got each other as a partner. So, ladies and gentlemen it's clearly evident who are our winners. Give a huge round of applause for Randhir and Sanyukta!!!" Akshay announced and crowd cheered for them.

All this time Sanyukta was looking down controlling her blush. They both felt little embarrassed for kissing in front of everyone, wondering who all must have watched them.

"It was fun, wasn't it??" Randhir whispered in her ear and she looked away.

"Ugh..vo main--Han, Vidushi ko dekh ke ati hu, pta nhi kaha gyi!!" She replied and quickly left from there to avoid him and he chuckled looking at her flushed face.
.
.
.
Here's the next part!

Hope you all enjoyed it!! 😁

*How was their first kiss??* 😈

Don't forget to Vote and drop your precious comments... 💝

Guys, I have put in lot of efforts to write, it wasn't easy for me!!
Your comments can lit up my face and my efforts will worth it...If you didn't like it, you can comment that too! 😔

Keep loving and Supporting!!

Till then, Bye!
~ Simi ❤