Chapter II- Visiting Life

Hey guys, up there is how Geno was meant to look like. Sorry if it looks bad. He has vines on his arms too but not on his ribs, a bit on his lower-spine too.

One day later~

Geno's P.O.V

I was walking around like usual. Its a natural habit. I heard a portal opening and I instantly turned around. I saw 5 figures emerge. I knew who they were as I've seen them from other universes and heard of them from Life. Then I felt hands grip my shoulders. I flinched. "WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yelled in shock hitting the back of my head. "Ouch!" I heard someone yell. That voice is familiar. I turned around. "Reaper?!" I yelled. "Yeah.....its me sweetheart" Reaper replied in agony. "Are you okay!?" I asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah, you hit hard though, damn" Reaper bluntly replied. "So why are they here?" I asked. "We're here because you have information on Life, we need to find her" Asgore said. "Why should I give information on her secret forest to the one who killed her children and broke her heart?" I asked. "Hey! Don't say it like that!" Reaper exclaimed. "Sorry, I just can't censor it, especially to the one I despise the most" I said.

"You barely-" "Even know you? Too bad, I do. From Life. You're the one who hurt her, the Goddess I serve respectfully. You should feel her suffering" I replied coldly with a stone face. "Cold, I like it~" Reaper remarked. "Please shut up" I said boredly. "So, she told you huh?" Asgore asked. "Yes, every single detail" I replied. He sighed.

"If you think I will tell you where she is, I won't, even if I say it in different language which won't happen because you'll probably understand" I said walking away to a tree. I listened to it.

"Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow at 7:00 p.m" The tree said. I nodded. "I have to leave at 6:30 p.m then, I'd like to ketchup with her" I said to the tree. It moved its leaves like nodding. I smiled. "Uh, who are you talking to?" Reaper asked. "The tree, duh!" I said, I fed some birds. "Okay?" Reaper said unsure.

Geno: Oh, why did you bring some others here?

Reaper: Weeeellll, Asgore needed information, Alphys wanted to examine you and well, the rest were just curious

Papyrus: WELL I THE MAGNIFICENT PAPYRUS WAS INTERESTED IN SEEING YOU, I'M SURE THAT YOU ARE AWED IN SEEING ME!!

The birds flew off.

Geno: Hey!! Stop shouting! You're scaring the birds!

Papyrus: Oh......I'm sorry.....uh?

Geno: Hm? Oh! You haven't gotten my name yet, my name is Geno, although Life called me Rose

Reaper: Because of the rose in your eye?

Geno: Yeah, I was born like this

Reaper: Doesn't those torns on the vines hurt you?

Geno: Nah, its fine, even when I sleep

Reaper: 'Kay

The sun started setting, "what time is it?" I asked. "U-uh, 6:00 p.m" Alphys said. "Oh, okay, I'll have to leave soon" I said. "Why?" Reaper asked teleporting behind me, his feet touched the grass. "STOP STANDING ON THE GRASS!!!" I yelled angrily. "Whoops sorry" Reaper replied. "Is it 6:30?" I asked Alphys. She nodded. "Okay, well, I'll see all next time, goodbye" I said opening a portal and I went through. I closed it after that........

Reaper's P.O.V

Hm.....he just randomly left. "Hey guys, do you think he went to see Life?" I asked. They nodded. "Lets follow him" I said and teleported....