Chapter XVI- Sin

Geno's P.O.V

It was after the wedding, Reaper and I are going to a hotel for a honeymoon. We decided to go to MTT's Hotel. It was a long drive but we made it. We checked in into the 'honeymoon couple' room and well, the room is really nice. There is a bed with red sheets and a red blanket. They had gold embroidered hearts on the white fluffy pillows and red blanket. The walls were a nice beige color. There was a very clean bathroom. I flopped onto the bed.

"Ah, the nice feeling of fresh bed sheets" I sighed in bliss. "Aw, scoot over love, I want to lie down too" Reaper demanded and moved me gently. I rolled over as Reaper flopped onto the bed with me. I tilted my skull to face Reaper. Reaper stared back at me. He leaned over and gave me a kiss. I kissed back. Reaper leaned over and kissed my neck. I moaned quietly. He started sucking and biting. He looked for my sweet spot and once he found it, I moaned louder, my breath hitched.

He moved my shirt up and rubbed my ribs. It sent delightful shivers down my spine. He noticed and traced my spine. I moaned louder. "God Gen, I love you so much~" Reaper huskily growled. He pulled off my shirt and blushed. He saw all the vines. He traced them. I shivered. Reaper tugged at my shorts teasingly. I huffed annoyed. He pulled my shorts down. I saw him undo the rope on his cloak. He wore nothing underneath. I blushed brightly seeing his ribs.

Reaper leaned over and lined up with my entrance. "Gen, this might hurt" Reaper warned. I nodded and he slammed into me. I moaned from the pain and pleasure. Hot tears rolled down my cheekbones. Reaper kissed my tears away. "Its okay Gen, just tell me when to move" Reaper waited patiently.

I bucked my hips against him. He smirked and started thrusting but slowly to tease me. I huffed in annoyance. "C-can you go f-faster" I asked in between moans. "Nope~ you're gonna have to beg~" Reaper's grin widened. I growled but gave in anyways. "Fine, Reaper, love, c-can you p-please g-go faster?" I begged.

"Good~" Reaper nodded satisfied. He thrusted faster and gripped onto my hips to stop me from moving. I moaned and gripped onto the bed. Sweat dripped down Reaper's skull from the effort. We climaxed. I moaned Reaper's name as loud as I can. The warm odd feeling filled my lower region.

Reaper pulled out of me and plopped down beside me. I cuddled Reaper and we both drifted off to sleep.............

Meanwhile~

Papyrus' P.O.V

"WHERE IS MY BROTHER?! I KNOW ITS THEIR HONEYMOON BUT WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!" I yelled. "Papyrus, calm down, he's fine" Asgore assured me. I nodded. "ALRIGHT! I TRUST YOU ASGORE!!" I exclaimed.

Asgore's P.O.V

He's such an innocent cinnamon roll. To precious for this world. A little bean....