Chapter V- Flirts

Geno's P.O.V

For these past few days, Reaper untied me and asks me about Life. He even flirts with me. Like hell why would he flirt with me. I always told him that I'm not giving away Life's locations. "Hey Geno, can you grab a book from the lower shelf?" Reaper  asked. I bent over and grabbed a book, then, I heard a wolf whistle. I stood straight and turned towards Reaper who was blushing. I realized what happened and blushed brightly, I threw the book at him. "Whoa!" Reaper yelped smirking as he dodged. "Why the hell would you do that?!" I yelled. "I had a great view" Reaper said emphasising on the word 'great'.

I growled and turned away. He stood up and grabbed the book, but then I felt something hit my ass. My face gradually brightened. I turned to Reaper as he was sitting down, whistling while flipping the pages. His face was blue. Oh he is dead to me. I growled again, I went out the door to eat something. I found a kitchen and looked in the cabinets. I found the ingredients I needed to make pastries like cupcakes, muffins, cakes, pancakes, waffles, bread and more. I wanted cupcakes so I decided to make them....

Timeskip~

I finished decorating the cupcakes and just like that it was complete. I made six with different decorations. I decided to be nice and decorated one for Reaper. I decorated his with a white lily a.k.a Death's flower. Reaper's frosting was half white and half black as it signaled heaven and hell or either yin and yang. The flower had a gold tint to it. I decorated the others with many things. One had the ocean decoration, one had a pansy, one was decorated with a daffodil and lastly, one with stars on it. Mine was decorated with roses, duh.

I put Reaper's and my cupcake on plates and headed to his room. I also made some tea for us. I don't know why I was being nice, I just....I don't know, had this feeling in my soul I guess. I opened the door as he didn't notice me since he was reading a book. I sat down and pushed his cup of tea and cupcake towards him.

He looked up from his book and his eyesockets landed on the cupcake and tea. I started eating cause why not. He put down the book and observed the cupcake, sniffing it like I poisoned it. I swallowed. "Are you going to eat or not?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "I would but how would I know if you poisoned it?" Reaper asked. "Do you not trust me?" I asked. Reaper shook his head. "No, I do, its just, I thought that if I was killed you would be able to escape" Reaper explained taking a bite. "Dude, if I wanted to escape, I wouldn't poison you for it, thats just cold" I explained.

He continued eating. "Mmm~ tis ish reawy good!" Reaper said with his mouth full. "Dude, don't talk with your mouth full, you might choke" I said sternly. If he had eyelights, he would have rolled them, I could tell. "Whatver mom" Reaper said. "I AM NOT THAT OLD!" I exclaimed. Reaper chuckled. I started giggling. We both burst into laughther. "You are so childish!" I exclaimed laughing. "Whatever! At least it is better than being naggy!" Reaper exclaimed in fits of laughther.

Timeskip~

We both calmed down with small smiles on our faces. This is quite nice..