Chapter IX- #####

Geno's P.O.V

I woke up with shock, sweat was dripping down my skull. I was panting. "Geno! Are you okay!?" Someone yelled. I turned to see Reaper. "W-whats wrong?" I asked. "Geno, you were screaming for 5 minutes straight! I tried waking you up!" Reaper exclaimed utterly concerned. I hugged him. "Geno?" Reaper questioned. I started crying.  "I-I had a n-nightmare, about t-this    k-kid" I said in between sobs.

"Kid? Whats wrong with the kid?" Reaper asked. "They were a demon" I spoke. "Demon......kid.....child.." Reaper muttered. Then he shot up. His eyesocket flared blue. "R-reaper?" I questioned worriedly. "That kid, their name, its #####" Reaper said angrily. "You know who they are? Oh Life that isn't good!" I exclaimed panicking. "She'll hunt me!" I cried. "Calm down Gen!" Reaper exclaimed hugging me. "Everything will be alright" he whispered.

"So, about #####, she's the soul you failed to reap, isn't she?" I asked. Reaper nodded. "Demon child stole your scythe" I growled. Reaper didn't let go. "Uh, Reap?" I asked oddly. I didn't feel uncomfortable, I like his embrace, warm and safe. I heard snoring. I chuckled. "You fell asleep, cute" I muttered blushing lightly. I untangled myself and Reaper instantly leaned towards me. I stopped him by holding him in place. I looked at the clock. 3:00 A.M it read.

"Thats why he fell asleep..." I muttered. I can't carry him, he's heavier, taller and stronger than me. It will be hopeless. I laid him down on my bed and tucked him in. His room is across mine but he's heavy. I went under the blanket with him and just cuddled him. His cloak is warm and smells like him. Why am I so close? Why is my soul beating like this? Did I really fall for him? Heh.........I guess I did.....

Timeskip to the morning~

Reaper's P.O.V

I woke up with a yawn. I looked around. "Uh.........this isn't my room...." I spoke aloud. I turned to see Geno lying in bed next to me. I blushed. I fell asleep while hugging him, I liked his scent so much that it made me drowsy, plus it was really early that time. I looked at the bed. The blankets were a nice red color, the color of Geno's roses. The pillows were white. There was a draping for his bed like curtains.

The blanket had a white rose design while the pillows had a red rose design. The curtains were a dark red color with the same white rose design. His walls were white but he painted the same red roses on it. His laptop was red. His pencil holder white. His table and chair red. His sofa red and white. Is there anything that isn't red or white?!

I scanned the room to see a portrait of Life and the guardians, including him. The frame was golden. Yes! Something that isn't red or white! I looked around more and saw a........ black table? Black is the color of Death. There was white lily in a golden vase on that table. White Lily? Death's flower............