Not Visible

As the two teenagers walk towards the mall Tooru decided it would be best if they would get a conversation going but asking "Hey Midoriya, do plan on getting at the mall or are you just sight seeing?" The boy looked at the now visible girl as he responds "Well H-Hakagure-san I was just planning on sight seeing or maybe get my self one of those new Steel Handgrips." "Hand grips huh I get the feeling your a nerdy gym rat Midoriya." This kinda hurt the boy in some degree since it was true he work out a lot because he absolutely needed it for his quirk but being called a gym rat was just a bit harsh.
"I-I wouldn't say I am a g-gym rat Hakagure-san, nerdy I can understand but I need to work out a lot to handle my quirk." "That's what makes you a gym rat in the first place Midoriya I mean I am pretty sure everyone has seen you workout every evening by the dorms, and to add more facts you even have a bench set in your room!" This confused the boy how did she know about shoji's bench set in his room because the girls dorms are in the opposite side of the building and housed in different floors as well. "O-One, that was S-Shojis, he want space to put extra stuff in his room so he ask me to put it in for a bit so I obliged, two how do you know that in the first place!" "You still do a lot of working out anyway and Ojiro told me about the bench set."

As the conversation grew into a debate if the green haired lad is a gym rat which was put on hold when they arrived at the mall. "Looks like we're here." Izuku said. "Yep seems like it, we should find the others." The green haired boy agreed with wavy blonded haired girl.

After a few minutes of walking around and calling classmates the pair have decided to wait by the huge water fountain in the middle of the mall.

"Hey Hakagure, Midoriya!!" The green and blonde haired kids look at kirishima and many other of their classmates approaching them. "Hey guys" Tooru greeted "H-Hi everyone" as Izuku followed suit. "So now that everyone is here let us have good time!!" Mina shouted with excitement and pumped a fist in the air to boost her emotions. "Yes, but let us not be reckless or disruptive to the public after all we are U.A's hero students. By the way Hakagure-San hows your new adjustment if I may ask?" Tenya asked for his fellow classmate with concern. "It's going well but still haven't found a way to turn in visible again."

"I feel you should first find out why you turned visible in the first place." Tenya suggests. "Will do class president!" Tooru replayed with an energetic salute. "Okay since everyone is here what should we do? Is everyone okay with lunch." Momo asked and suggest the crowd of students. "Awww but I want to go to the arcade." Both Mina and Denki groaned out. "Let's go eat something then we can have a good time." Kirishima spoke up.

After a couple of minutes of finding a restaurant to fit 11 kids they all went a buffet of all international food from America to Italy. Izuku sat down with Tenya and Ochaco to his right and had surprisingly Tooru and Mina to his left. As everyone got their food after seating arrangements they begin to talk about various topics. Izuku did feel like conversing much so he just listen in and ate his food quickly and quietly so he could just leave already and train seeing that he needed to get better control of One for All.

After eating enough Izuku got and decided to head back to the dorms after he put his tray away. Izuku made his way to Momo and told her " H-Hey can send a picture of the bill I will help pay for it later when you guys head back to the dorms." "Sure Midoriya-san just give me your phone number, and why you leaving so early, we're still eating?" After writing down his phone number on a piece of napkins and handed it to the creation girl then answered her question. "I-I am going to t-train like I originally intended thanks for letting me come though." Their was a pause on the table and all looked at the green cinnamon roll. "W-Why did all of you got quiet all the sudden?" The green haired boy asked.

"Dude you should tone down the training for bit man and take time to smell some roses because we are still high school students." Denki said in a relax tone.  "Ya man you should take the time off and spend time with friends even the president and vice president need a break but you, Your a non-stop with your training. Your not very discrete about it too. You spend about five or six  hours outside practicing your quirk." Kirishima added.