A New Feeling, an unjust Feeling

Upon arriving back at the dorm, Izuku was greeted with the sight of Uraraka sitting on the couch reading out of the textbook. The scene brought a sense of nostalgia.

Not wanting to talk, he simply made his way towards the kitchen to grab a piece of fruit. Only thing left was a few oranges. Grabbing one for a snack before slumber.

Unconsciously Izuku was peeling off the fruit while looking at the clock as ticked and tock on the short hand. Silence he preferred it rather than listening to the voice of his EX.

Once the skin was off, Izuku slit the oranges into fractions of it was once was. Eating, letting the juice slip through his tongue. A few minutes had passed.

The orange was cold and nice. Refreshing. Savor the taste a little while longer. The moment was pleasant.

Until he felt something warm wrapped around his waist. That was when the taste had gone beyond sour. He couldn't even finish the fruit anymore. The slight hunger was now becoming a need to vomit.

Izuku turned his head around to look at Uraraka. She was different, no fake smile, no false mockery, just a empty emotion of expression. Her eyes were dull, nothing in them.

Her grasp tighten around Izuku's waist.

"I'm sorry."

She said to him.

Izuku finally spit the amount left in his mouth into a nearby trash can. His mind seemed calm yet anticipating for danger. In any form or shape.

"Your sorry? For what?" The voice was cold, but concise. He could care less if she was sorry. Izuku wanted nothing to do with her.

"Yes...I am sorry, for taking advantage of your feelings for me, making your life miserable, and just all around rubbing in your false failures."

False failures? What did that mean? No. He shouldn't ask.

"C-Can you forgive me?"

Can he? Right now, it was taking a lot to not full-blown kill her right now. The amount of sadness he had brought upon himself all because of her. He didn't know. Not anymore.

"You can first let go."

"But I~"

"Let. Go."

So she complied, all be it reluctant but nonetheless he was out of her grasp. He also took a moment to move around just in case if she used her quirk on him. Seems like he was in the clear.

"I can forgive you. Only on one condition."

Her expression was lighten a bit. She felt glad that Izuku had forgive her.

"You will never talk to me, ever again. Unless it's for hero work or school work but anything else we are done. You here me?"

Her lighten expression fell into shock then into sadness once and forever more.

"I don't care what you do about your life, just so long as you don't get involved with mine on a personal level."

"I..."

She was to sad, shocked, and overall depressed. Izuku saw the water coming out of Uraraka's eyes. It didn't even gave the boy any form of remorse.

"I... didn't want this to happen? I never expected this? Please. Which one of those is the case Uraraka? Or, or. It could be that your loss for words that you cannot even speak."

Izuku's tone raised from coldness to burning fury.

The girl he just spoke to was now trying to fight back her water works. He should have felt regret, but instead he felt a sense of peace. That she, his ex-girlfriend will understand how much pain upon him.

"Please. Not like this. I still want us to be friends." She pleaded him.

"Really. Just friends, or do you mean tormenting ex-girlfriend and beaten boyfriend? Because I am seeing the latter a lot more clearer then the former."

"Stop. Can we just start over? I don't want to lose you. I already did as a lover but as a friend, please don't."

"Forget it, I can never forgive you."

The girl was full blown crying silently at the response.

"You want to know why?"

It was so unlike him, to feel powerful. He took advantage of it. As he leaned in to look at his ex-girl...ex-friend. His eyes were changing color before those dull brown eyes of hers. He could feel the fear and sadness from those irises alone. As his green irises slowly turned into a crimson color.

She shook her head at the response of his last question.

"Because no matter how many times I run everything back. It falls all on you. The reason for my love. The reason for my heartbreak. The reason for my depression.... The reason for my hate."

His words spoke in a venomous tone, paralyzing the girl before him. He wasn't sure if "Striker" was making him this powerful but he sure loved it, that much was real and true.

Uraraka made the attempt to bring her hand to grasp before Izuku grabbed hers tightly as a response.

"What comes out of my mouth will only be said once. Due take care to remember otherwise you will regret it."

She said nothing in response, just staring wide-eyed.

"Stay away from me unless it's school or hero related work. You will never speak to me and I will not speak to you. And lastly stay away from Tooru, do not harm her, otherwise you will be answering to me."

"Do I make myself clear?"

He got a nod as a response.

"Good, now goodnight and goodbye Uraraka."

As Izuku walked down to his dormitory. He can hear someone fall down to there knees and quietly sob. All he had to respond to that is a satisfying grin on his face as the red lightning crackled around him.

AN: I know this a very short chapter but it needed to get out. Just a heads up, Unseen Beauty is ending soon everyone. Sorry for those who enjoyed this story. Although I am happy you gave it a chance to read it express your feelings.

One more thing, I will leave the ending up to you guys, if you guys want to end it on a somewhat well note or do you want something else in mind. Just let me know in the comments.

Well that's all I got to say about this story. Have a good day/night from what and where your reading this. Again sorry for the extremely short chapter.