Healing pt 1

Izuku awoke to a humming voice that was nearby him. It wasn't unlikely that he would awoke in his own bed room but he did nonetheless. Meeting the ceiling with his awaken gaze while the constant sound of humming came from next to him.

Looking towards his left to see a familiar tan girl, Tooru.

"Hagekure-San?" The boy still rubbed his eyes making sure that he wasn't seeing an illusion of his mind. Her humming stopped and her head turn back to meet Izuku sitting up from the bed.

"Your awake! I am so glad that your okay!" She grasped the boy's hand while smiling genuinely with concern and worries lifted...mostly.

"What happen? All I remember is-" His words were paused when the blonde girl before him pushed his body to lie back down.

"You need to rest."

"But I am fine though." It wasn't completely wrong his body had healed himself thanks to the after affects of Striker.

"Listen you need to rest and we can sweat the details later on okay?" Her blue sapphire eyes watch over his emerald irises. She stood up at the edge of the bed holding Izuku's hand, which the boy did not realize at the moment.

"Um..." Izuku, ignoring Tooru's task and trying to recall what happen to himself earlier today or yesterday, he did not know. Then a sudden thought came into his head... Ochako!

"Yea... I remember seeing someone before being thrown down the stairs." Izuku explains leaving out the mention of Uraraka and waits for the reaction of Tooru.

Tooru didn't think Izuku wouldn't be in the condition to remember anything but she would of guess that the boy had scene delusions.

"Okay.... do you want some tea? I just prepared it."

Izuku took a moment to think of anything else but yet couldn't recall anything. Looking back up at the girl, Izuku just responded easily "yes thanks."

Tooru was not sure if Izuku did not realized what he had done earlier today but she knew that the boy needed a friend. The clear marks of finger tips were present around the boy's throat.

"So..."

Just ask him to hang out. Tooru thought still feeling a bit cautious about the boy.

"Yes?"

What's she going to ask? Izuku thought holding the tea cup by his lips.

"Wanna hangout?"

There I said it!

Izuku looked at the girl for a moment. The injured teen gave a warm smile before he said his answer.

"Hagekure-San, thanks but~"

"Just a walk in the nearby park. Please Midoriya, just please let me spend some time with you." The tan teen made her way to sit on the edge of the bed which caused Izuku to look in confusion.

"I know you have a lot of free time and you rather use that time being by yourself but... one time just spend at least a day with a classmate: Me." Tooru knew that it sounded desperate, impatient, and otherwise not how a classmate should ask of another but her intentions were get to know the green haired wreck as best she could.

Izuku blushes at the serious face Tooru gave before chuckling a bit as it was kind of nice but hey anyone can pull of that face right? "Okay, Hagekure-San are you free this weekend?"