Truth

Upon arriving at the dorms Izuku made his way towards his bed room Izuku did not seem surprised that it was quiet rather he appreciated the silence since it would not bother him at all. As the boy made his way to his dorm room and open to a normal room no All might posters, figurines, or theme blankets and bed sheets just a plain bedroom with a few weights on a yoga mat. Izuku made his way to the corner of the room that did not occupy much objects there. He unstrapped the forty five pound bar bell and place it leaning align with the corner.

He felt the need to train once more to get rid of his emotional disturbances as well as his lacking in quirk control but their were problems. He could not go to the school gymnasium because he did not want to see any familiar faces later on his training session so outside as always is the next choice in mind since not a lot of people go to the track to just run. The green haired boy would not just use the track but the whole open area since he would have it to himself for a while.

Izuku had put on some light black sweat pants with with a white line tracing down from the side of his hip to his ankles; the boy wore a black no sleeve hoodie with no shirt underneath; Izuku did not bother putting on shoes or socks since he would want to get use to his feet enduring pain since the full cowl shoot style requires a lot of kicking and foot work. With nothing but in the mood for some blood, sweat, and some goddamn tears the young teen sets off for the track field for another five hours of training.

Three hours later somewhere else~

Tooru had been busy occupying her time with her girlfriends Ashido, Uraraka, Jiro, Tsuyu, and Momo at the shopping centers in the mall. The once invisible girl was trying her best  getting adjusted to her now visible body; seeing her own slightly tan skin with long blonde wavy hair moving ever so swiftly as the breeze of air, see would take out her phone from time to time to look at those sapphire eyes of hers.

'Yep this is something to get used too' the blonde haired girl thought to herself. Though she also had to consider if she did turn invisible again would she be able to control it or will it be permanent? All of these questions she can answer later now she wants to enjoy her time at the mall with her friends.

As they past the same store that Izuku meant to go too for his workout equipment. Tooru thought to herself 'why does he always choose working out over socializing with friends?' And in that moment the blonde girl thought why not ask the one person that was dating Izuku, Uraraka.

"Hey Uraraka I have always wondered something?" Tooru had spoke up and turn her attention to the gravity girl as they walked behind the other three young ladies in front of them. "What's up Hakegure-san" said the brown haired girl with a smile. "Have noticed after our last terms finals Midoriya has been very distant lately like he does not even talk anyone anymore or he would just give small talk and excused himself to go train. Since you and Ilda used to hang out him do you know what happened?

This created a small pause in silence for all the girls in the group. Tooru did not know why everyone got so silent. "What did I say something wrong?" The once invisible girl spoke up to the other ladies in the group. Then Ashido spoke up "Uraraka you haven't told Hagakure yet?" The pink girl said with confusion and irritation. "Told me what?" Now had a confused look on her face but curiosity got the better of her. "Uraraka whats up with Midoriya, what you have not told me yet?" Still pressuring the bob haired girl for answers but only got silence for the next few moments.

Tooru was curious to say the least because of how the green haired boy has been acting lately being all distant and secluded. And every time he would end being near Uraraka or Ilda he would create a subtle gloomy mood. That was her reason for asking the brown haired girl.

"We broke up, plain and simple." Uraraka spoke with tone of irritation and annoyance. "That's not the whole truth Uraraka-san." Momo spoke up this time. "Just tell her the truth." The tall Vice President inquired.