Gabriel x Reader: Peeking

Okay, quick author's note... I know this is a late Christmas post but who cares anyway? It's only two days late. Also I added a Christmas song, even if it doesn't necessarily go along with the theme of this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   As I entered my house with a bounce in my step I hummed a cheery Christmas song that was on the radio. I had just finished all my Christmas shopping for my friends and family. I had just bought a gift for my boyfriend, who just happened to be the archangel Gabriel.

     How on earth am I dating the archangel Gabriel? Good question, I don't quite know myself. All I know is that I bumped into him after giving my sister and her Winchester friends some information about a job they were working on. My sister may be content with the hunter life, but I'm not. I'm no longer a hunter, I gave up on that life. It causes too much pain. I'm one of the few lucky ones who successfully got out. The only reason I was with my sister and her hunter friends was because I will occasionally help her out with getting information. It had been on one of those few times that I had bumped into Gabriel, and with how things go after seeing each other more often we fell in love.

     I made sure to lock the door behind me, I have a creepy neighbor who would jump at the chance to enter my home; but even if he didn't exist I probably still lock the door out of instinct. I made it as quickly as possible to my room, but I had to stop a few times to make sure Gabriel was in the room I was going to pass.

      Once in my room I set the gift down on the middle of the floor than swept around my room, gathering the things I needed to wrap the gift. I sat down in the middle of the room, the gift a little to my left, and set down everything I would need. I pulled my phone out of the back pocketof my jeans, or butt cheek pockets as my younger brother of one year calls them, and typed my exceptionally unoriginal password in. Going into my YouTube app I clicked on the first Christmas song I saw and placed my phone beside me.

     I unrolled some of the wrapping paper, that had pretty reindeer on it, and placed the gift on one corner of it. Using the little trick I knew for measuring the amount of paper needed, I cut the amount that I should need for the gift, if it was a little too much it'd be no big deal. Just as I actually started folding the paper to start tapping it I heard a flutter of wings. (Flip Flap! Flip Flap!)

     I almost didn't notice the flapping of wings seeing as angels stop in daily. Most of the time it's Gabriel or Castiel, but sometimes it's other angels like Balthazar, Michael, or sometimes even Lucifer. And surprisingly Lucifer can start a pretty good conversation and is nice to just talk to. But that's if you can get him to sit down and talk instead of being an annoying turd.

     Looking up at the figure standing beside me I noticed it was Gabriel. Throwing myself over the gift in hopes of covering it up I glared at my boyfriend. "What?" He asked with amusement. "Get out! I'm wrapping presents! And I don't want you in here just in case you get any ideas and tell someone what I got them!" I exclaimed, hopefully covering up the fact I was wrapping his gift. "Mmmm, maybe if you give me a kiss." Gabriel said, pretending to think. "Fine, but you have to come to me." I said, not moving a muscle.

      With a shrug of his shoulders Gabriel knelt down in front of me. Leaning up a bit I placed my lips over his, the pairs perfectly molding together. No matter what kind of kiss it was, slow and soft, quick little ones, fast and passionate, I always felt like I was flying high above cloud nine when kissing him. Before things got too heated, as they often do, I pulled away, lightly pushing on Gabriel's chest.

     "You better get going. I still have a lot of wrapping to do." I said, leaning back a bit. "How about you let me help?" Gabriel asked, mischief sparkling in his champagne colored eyes. "No way, nothing would get done with you around." I declined with a chuckle. "Oh fine. Pray to me when you're done." He said with a wink before flapping his wings, which I couldn't see, and disappearing.

     With a soft sigh I went back to folding the paper, having to smooth out some of it because it got wrinkled, and eventually taping the paper in place on the gift. With any luck Gabriel had no clue that the gift I was wrapping happened to be his. Setting the gift off to the side I stood up and walked towards my closet, where more gifts were waiting to be wrapped. Opening the door, I couldn't help but inwardly groan at the amount of gifts I had been procrastinating wrapping. Maybe I would pray to Gabriel and have him help me, if he wasn't too busy trying to instigate something else that would involve my bed and no clothing.

     I shook the thought from my head and scooped up an armful of gifts before walking towards my wrapping station. I didn't even make it through wrapping one present. "Oh Gabriel, get you sexy ass down here." I said, looking up at my ceiling. "You called, Sugarplum?"