04

Looking stressed in thought he drove back home to rest a little and get prepared for the party.
He walked straight to the kitchen to prepare something to eat, few minutes later he was done eating.

"Damn it, Was about to apologize and she spoilt the mood"
He said, as he cleared the table, then putting the plates into the dish washer.

"Ouch!"
A stainless knife fell on his leg. He looked at the wound as little blood flowed from it.

"I don't care how she reacts. After all I don't like her"

He muttered as he walked to his room, then climbed his bed, forgetting he had injured himself.
Soon he slept off.

***
It was already 5:37 when he woke up. He pulled his undies, tied his towel and went to the bathroom to have his bath. Soon he began to dress; He wore a white polo shirt, a black leather jacket, a tight jean trouser and a black Italian loafer shoe.

"I don't know Buh am having a feeling that I am overdressed"
He said looking at the mirror, then picked the comb and combed his hair all back, then packed it.

"I wonder who this girl is"
He pursed, then smiled
"Just hope she's beautiful"

He went to his drawer and picked the gift he had bought lately for her, then left his home for the party.
As he drove he recalled the way Sparkle had replied him lately.

"Why would she act like that"
He thought.

He got to the party, they were lot of cars parked outside and not just cars, elite cars. As He approached the mansion, a security-man directed Him to park in a free space behind a black convertible Porsche. He parked his car and walked to the entrance of the mansion. They where two bouncers there about 7foot tall. He was about to enter when they stopped him.

"Hey where you invited here?"
One of them asked.

"Yah, she announced it on my radio program. She also said it's free for everyone. so I decided to come."

"You can't enter. Everyone who has been invited are inside already. So just leave before any further embarrassment"

"Buh I just told you I was invited"

One of the bouncers walked up to Martin, about to push him out.

"Hey stop it. What's going on?"

A young lady in black crystal designed gown asked.

"Lady Mary, this man wasn't invited to your party, but he still insist on comming in."

'Obviously this is the lady, Mary'
He thought .

"Madam, Madam"

She wasn't listening to them, she had already walked to Martin and had started a conversation with him.

"Hey, sorry about the guys, they're just doing their job"

"Yah thanks. Those guys are really a pain"

She giggled a little
"Am sorry about that. Besides am Mary Campweston"

"Sure you are, I knew when the Giants mentioned 'your party'"

"Oh, really. Well what's your name"