Entry 7 10\16\20

Dear Journal,

I really like Agust. He makes me smile all the time, every single day. Whether it be his sweet texts or his perfect mouth, Everything he says, everything he does, it makes me like him more and more. Today he brought me flowers and a box of the books I told him I wanted a few days ago, i was so surprised. After setting the box down, I jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek. Throughout the whole day I said thank you, I just text him and said it again before I started writing this. He said, anything for you, baby. Good night, don't read too much. I sent him a bunch of kissy faces back. I smiled as I set down my phone, glancing once again at the pile of books next to my bed that I have to add to my bookshelf soon. How did I end up with such an amazing guy? He treats me so nicely and I can't stop thinking about him when I'm not with him. Is this what love feels like? Being comfortable with each other and not being scared to tell the other what you're thinking or how you feel? If so, then I never want it to end. I know my brother would like him, he is an amazing guy and he has a beautiful personality.

Mom met him for the first time today, when he brought the books. At first she was skeptical, I would be too if my daughters boyfriend, dressed in all black, came to my house at night. But none the less, she invited him in to have some tea and have a chat. It was more like an interrogation, I felt bad for making Agust go through that, but at least it was my mother instead of my brother. Tae wouldn't have been as nice and calm as mom. But in the end, it was successful. Mom liked him and Agust was able to stay calm and continue holding a conversation with her. He smiled and laughed a lot and it made my heart flutter. He was so gorgeous, his smile was so heart stopping. Even mom would turn embarrassed when he complemented her. It was great.