Magi: The Kingdom of Magic ♝

Written by: Shinobu Ohtaka

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy-drama, Fantasy

Plot:

Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana go their separate ways after spending time together in Sindria making new friends and preparing for what is coming. The story now begins to focus on Aladdin as he heads to Magnostadt in the hopes of learning how to become a truly powerful Magi.

Source: MyAnimeList

Manga: Ongoing

Anime: Completed

Total Episodes: 25

➨ Prequel: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Review:

I'm happy that Magi had another season entitled, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic. I wish they make a season 3~!

Story: Aladdin, Morgiana, Alibaba and Hakuryuu, agreed to separate ways for personal reasons, promising to meet each other again in the future. This season 2, Magi focussed more on Aladdin in Magnostadt. Aladdin made friends in the academy. Later on he found out the true secret of Magnostadt that lies underground. Aside from adventures of Aladdin, Morgiana, Alibaba and Hakuryuu's adventure was also stated. However, Hakuryuu changed, I think.

Characters: Aside from the season one's characters, more characters are introduced in this new season. More magi, more friends and more enemies. Alibaba eventually knew how to fully equip his Djinn. Morgiana met Yunan, another Magi and she also learned how to control her Household Vessel. In the last episode, it was shown that Titus was revived because of Scheherazade's wish to Ugo.

Art: As usual, the art is amazing. I really love their appearances when they equip their Djinn. The last battle was really amazing. I really thought that they would not defeat it, but Aladdin did something only a Magi could do.

Sound: The opening songs are great just like before. It was sung by ViViD and Aqua Timez. Again the seiyuu's din a great job in voicing the characters. Morgiana's seiyuu also voiced, Anjou Naruko (Anohana), Yuuki Asuna (Sword Art Online), and Mizutani Shizuku (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun). Alibaba's seiyuu also voiced, Satomi Rentarou (Black Bullet), Yumasaki Walker (Durarara!!), Vastia Lyon (Fairy Tail), Finnian (Kuroshitsuji), Yukine (Noragami), Hanakiri Ganryuu (Otome Yokai Zakuro), and of course, Yeager Eren (Shingeki no Kyojin).