So I Call You Illegirl

A/N: Once again, I am sorry for the people who don't like or have no idea who BTS is. If you don't know who they are, I recommend that you check them out, but if you have and you don't like them...SRY!! I plan on making a lot of BTS references, so yeah!!

No one's POV (Andy is still 9)

After Andy cried her heart out, she had to dispose of her parents bodies. She dragged her parents' lifeless corpses and threw them into the Hudson River. She watched them sink to the bottom, tears forever staining her eyes. She grabs her bags and continues walking not knowing where to go. Soon enough, she reached Queens. Andy came upon an abandoned building. The young fetus walks into the building and throws herself onto the furniture that happens to be there.

"For being an abandoned building, this place surprisingly has nice things and is fully furnished." Andy says thinking out loud.

She pulls out her phone and notices that she has 5 missed calls and 10 unread messages from Justin. She throws he phone into the wall and watches it shatter. Andy wanted to forget everything that happened that night, which includes Justin. She plopped on the couch after changing into her PJ's and falls into a deep sleep only to be plagued by nightmares from Alex and Maria's death.

~2 years later (Andy is 11)...The Next Morning~

Andy wakes up in a cold sweat, panting, still seeing the haunting images of her parents murderer. She inhales sharply, while getting out of bed. Andy pulls out some . She walks out of her apartment, and heads to the nearest park. She sits down on one of the benches, waiting. She waits a little while longer, until she sees him.

"Kookie!" Andy yells before tackling him to the ground.

"Hey, illegirl!" He says laughing. The two get up and dust themselves off. They make their way over to the bench and sit down.

"I don't think I tell you this enough, but I'm really sorry about that night." He says with distraught. Andy grabs his hand, comforting him.

"It's okay. I forgave you, remember..." He nods. "I actually asked you to come because I have news."

"What is it???"

"I found my parents killer."