Closing shift

"Ugh, why do I have to do the closing shift?!" You complain as you trudge through the snow wearing your uniform and a (coat/hoodie/cape thing(you know like the one ruby wears from RWBY?!I won't judge)) to keep you warm. (Uniform up top)

You start to hum a small tune as you walk to Grillby's, seeing it up ahead and realising that you are an hour early again. "Oh well, I'll just help out Josh again." You murmur to yourself as you push open the door. Everyone turns to look at you and then goes back to what they were doing. You wave at Josh and he smiles at you before going back to serving customers and you walk out back to put your stuff in a locker.

You see Grillby sitting on the couch reading some paperwork. Why isn't he in his office? You think to yourself as you walk over to your locker and start putting your stuff into it. You feel your (coat/hoodie/cape thing) being tugged on and then pulled off you and two warm arms wrap around your waist.
"Hey (Y/N)~" Grillby says in your ear. He's done this before but you aren't used to it cause he doesn't always do it.
"H-hey boss." You blush, "What are you doing?" You ask trying to suppress your blush.
"You looked cold. I thought I'd warm you up" he says loosening his grip, you pull away and pick up your (coat/hoodie/cape thing) and stuff it into your locker.
"I'm gonna go help Josh with the rush." You say as you walk to the door.
"Good idea but, could you get me a drink first?" He asked walking back over to his paperwork. I sigh knowing that I kind of have to.
"Sure... what do you want?"  You ask, he didn't exactly tell you.
"Alcohol, you surprise me with the type." He says, not looking up from his work.
"K" you say as you walk out the door and behind the bar. Josh walks over to you.
"Hey! Come to be my saviour again?" He says giving you a cheeky smile as he reaches behind you and grabs a bottle off the shelf.
"Yeah but I have to get a drink for Mr. You're literally fired." You say. Both of you make fire puns behind Grillby's back.
"Heh, the hot head finally decided that he needed to chill out." You both start laughing as you pour a scotch for Grillby.
"Brb." You say as you walk back to Grillby.

He looks up at you as you hand him the drink.
"Scotch, top shelf, my personal favourite of the whisky's." You say. (A/N: for those of you who don't know, scotch is a type of whiskey, like bourbon.) he chuckles at your comment.
"Been trying the products (Y/N)?" He says sarcastically. You say nothing as you walk back out the door.
"(Y/N) table four is ready to order and table six needs cleaning!" Josh says as he continues to serve customers. This will be a long night. You think as you start serving table four.
~~~~~~First time skip of many~~~~~~
"Thanks for coming! Have a nice night!" You say as you finally get the last customers out the door, you lock it and turn the sign to closed before anyone else can come. You go back to cleaning up so that you can go home.

Grillby walks out of the back room and walks behind the bar, leaving his paperwork on the counter. You pay no attention to him as you finish clearing the last table until, you realise that he's pulled out two glasses instead of just one for himself.
"Bit thirsty Boss?" You say teasingly as you put everything away and take off your apron.
"No, I thought my best worker would like a drink." He said handing it to you.
"Thanks Boss, I-" he cuts you off.
"Grillby. Not Boss, just Grillby. None of the customers are here (Y/N), you can drop the formalities." He says to you with a smirk stretching across his face.
"Ok... Thanks Grillby! I really appreciate it but, at what price is this drink?" You say knowing that if he had the chance he'd extort you. He laughs.
"It's free (Y/N), I promise." He says calmly and seriously. You decide to believe him and take a sip realising that it's the scotch you gave him earlier. You smile.
"Thanks..." You say, watching him walk from behind the bar and sit next to me. You feel butterflies in my stomach. This never happens when you're around him but, that's when you're with other people, the last time you were alone together was last year, when you were doing an opening shift and you were early. Grillby suddenly disturbed you're thoughts by getting up and rubbing your shoulders. His warmth makes the massage even better, he pushes just hard enough, not to soft so that you can't feel anything but it wasn't too rough so that you bruised. You let out a small moan as if you were enjoying every second and then you felt him stop. You wined a little and turned around to look at him with sad eyes and he looks back at you with a different emotional in his eyes. Lust. You would normally be scared but for some reason you aren't now that you're with Grillby instead you feel... anticipation. Finally he spoke
"You're not running away? What? Aren't you scared (Y/N)?" He says putting his hand on your chin rubbing his thumb under your lip. You take a deep breath and smirk.
"Of you Grillby? Never" You say letting out a small giggle which was suddenly cut off when Grillby quickly placed his lips on yours (I know he's made of fire... just go along with it) he placed it sweetly and gently waiting to see what you'd do.

(Y/N) POV.

After a moment of surprise from Grillby's actions I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck playing with the fur of his coat. He pulls back and we both gasp for a bit of air. He places his hand under my chin and rubs his thumb under my bottom lip.
"Wow...(Y/N)... I-" I quickly place one finger on his lips, silencing him and then kissing him again, just as sweetly as he did to me. I put my arm back around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. He turned it into a lustful and passionate kiss, kissing me rougher and harder. I let out a small moan and he gives a small chuckle. We take small breaths but never part our lips for more than a second. He picks me up and puts me on the bar so that he doesn't have to bend over to kiss me and he pulls me closer to him, I wrap my legs around him, closing the final gap. He lightly licks my lip, asking for an entrance whilst dancing his hands up and down my back and playing with my hair. I decide that I'd make him work for it and didn't let him in, he tried asking once more and still, I didn't let him in. He pulled my hair and I gasp as my head moves back slightly and he uses this to attack, he kisses me again forcing his tongue into my mouth, I finally give in and let him explore, feeling him smile as he realised that I was allowing it. His hands started rubbing in circles on my hips warming that section up. We pull away gasping for air and we look at each other, I examine his facial expression... shock and lust, lots of lust.
"(Y/N)... If I'd have known that you felt this way about me I would've acted on my feelings a long time ago."He says placing his hand on my thighs and rubbing up and down whilst we were still panting for air.
"You really surprised me at how submissive you are to me (Y/N)" He says with a small smirk.
"Have you caught your breath yet Grillby?" I say placing my hands gently, very close to the bulge in his pants and smiling innocently at him. Within an instant he goes back to kissing me roughly and his hands move from my thighs up my shirt and stopping on my back just below the clasp of my bra. Thank god I wore a matching pair of bra and underwear today. I thought as Grillby pulled ever so slightly away to get my permission. I have a little nod and he went back to kissing me as he unclasped my bra...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1474 words. 1 hour, including editing. Hope you enjoy the first chapter... sorry about the cliffhanger... oh wait... I'm not sorry! Next chapter will be my first lemon... if you are here because you are reading my other read I thank you for looking at this one! Please vote if you liked... I definitely like this book more than my other one! Have a great day!