Never leave me

~~~~Le time skip to 20 minutes before work~~~~ (Y/N) P.O.V

I step inside the bar... I'm later than usual and I wave at Josh behind the bar. He smiles and waves back as he passes Sans his drink. I walk up to the bar.
"Hey Josh, hey Sans!" I say as I lean on the bar.
"hey there kiddo." Sans says.
"Hey (Y/N)! You're here later than usual... I don't really mind though. Grillby told me you were going to be doing the first shift tomorrow cause you're crashing here while you help him decorate." I nod and walk out the back, Grillby's not on the couch so, he's probably in his office. I put my stuff into a locker and walk over to Grillby's office... better tell him I'm here. I think as knock on the door. I hear his stern voice from the other side of the door.
"Enter." You open his office door and the stern look on his face melts into a warm smile and he stands up and walks over.
"Hey Boss! Just came to tell you that I'm gonna start working now." I said. He walks over and closes his office door and locks it, turning back to you. You blush as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you in closer.
"What did I say about calling me Boss (Y/N). If your my girlfriend it's not right to call me Boss." He gives me a small kiss on the forehead as I blush even more at his statement. He openly called me his girlfriend... I wrap my arms around his neck and say,
"Grillby... you missed..." before he could respond I pulled him into a sweet kiss. Without a moments hesitation he kisses me back turning it into a passionate and lustful one. You pull away for air and take a step back turning to leave.
"Well... We'll have to continue this later Grillby... I've got to get to work" You say unlocking the door and opening it.
"Ok (Y/N) but, I'm going to hold you to that." He says in a silly tone.

~~~~~Time skip, brought to you by Buckbeak (If you know the reference I love you)~~~~~

I once again close the bar, locking the door and turn the sign to close. I walk over to the bar and pour Grillby a drink, walking over to his office. You knock on his office door and open it before he can tell me to come in. I walk over and place his drink on his desk and he grins at me.
"You didn't get one for yourself?" he asks.
"Nah, I gotta finish cleaning the bar because, that's what you are paying me to do... remember?" I said smiling cheekily. He stands up and walks around his desk. Placing his hand under my chin and caresses my lip.
"I think we can clean up later don't you babe?" He says waiting to see weather I want to go for round two. I nod and he slams his lips against mine, kissing me with passion, impatience and a lot of lust. I moan softly and wrap my arms around his neck again but, I play with a strand of fire in my fingers instead of the fur on his coat. He moves his hands down to my legs as makes me wrap my legs around his back, moving his hands back to my waist he pulls me closer and starts leaving his office and heading upstairs, never breaking our kiss for more than a second to breathe.
I tighten my grip around his neck so that I don't fall as he is opening the door to his bedroom his kisses get stronger, quicker and more impatient as he places me on his bed, pinning me down and unbuttoning my shirt and vest as I undo his shirt, I was the first to finish undoing clothes and had to wait to take it off because he was busy with my shirt so, I wrapped my hands around his back, tracing his spine with my fingers and drawing little circles on his back. he gats them off me leaving me in my bra and he removes his jacket and shirt that I undid. He kisses my lips again licking my lip for an entrance and this time I allow him in, starts exploring my mouth again whilst rubbing circles on my hips. He finally pulls away and I gasp for air as he starts trailing kisses down my neck and to my sweet spot. He remembered where it was? I thought as I moaned in pleasure as he attacked my sweet spot. He undid my bra playing with my breasts and throwing my bra across the room. He then focussed on undoing my pants and making me even more exposed. He got them off and threw them to another part of the room and before he could do anything else I tugged on his pants asking for him to remove them. He did so and then took off my underwear inserting two fingers inside me and scissoring them. I moan in pleasure but he is obviously being impatient today and pulls his fingers out licking my juices off of them and removing his underwear, he immediately slams inside of me without warning and I scream in pain and pleasure.
"Whoops... sorry (Y/N), I'll give you a sec to adjust." He said with a deep and hoarse voice. I could tell he was really horny today but, had no idea why he was this horny all of a sudden. I give him a nod and he pulls out and slams back into me then thrusting at a regular speed. His face changes from impatient and lust to, passionate and pleasure. I am a moaning mess but, he's moaning a lot too. I let my eyes wander up and down his body looking at all of his features and then I realise that he was blushing at the notion that I am checking him out. He pulls out again and sits on his knees, picking me up and putting me on his lap facing him, he pushes back into me and starts bouncing me. I decide to help as well and bounce for him as well. I couldn't handle all this pleasure and I cum but, as always, he keeps going. I feel his member twitch inside me and then he pulls me off and came on my stomach. He lays down on his bed as I grab a tissue and start to wipe it off. I've tried it before but, I decided to try it again, dipping my index finger in his cum and licking it off. I finish wiping it off and I put the tissue in the bin, sitting down on the bed as he sits up to look at me.
"(Y/N) you're too good to me you know that? You always come in early, stay back late, get me drinks, clean up the bar every day and even satisfy me. Is there anything I can do for you?" he asks. I think for a second and then nod.
"Well what is it (Y/N)? I'm already gonna give you a raise so... don't ask for one. But what else can I do?" he's getting impatient, waiting for my answer and I crawl over to him and give him a hug.
"Never leave me. That's all." I say snuggling in. He chuckles, laying down and bringing one arm over my shoulder pulling me in close and I slowly drift into a warm and comfortable sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1253 words, 20 minutes. Thank you to everyone reading this and please vote for more! How was this Lemon? I'm trying to get better... Let me know what I can do by emailing or messaging me!