Who are you?

Mika's Pov

I was in my mansion doing some paper work on my desk after a long day of school. I have blonde hair and baby blue eyes. The girls in my school feel in love with me but I don't love them back. They get in my nerves. I stood up with a stack of papers in my hands and went into the hallway to my mother's office,Krul Tepes. I walked down the hallway and saw her office infront of me. "Why doesn't she get out of that office for a few days?" I asked myself. When I finished mumbling to myself. I walked inside the office and saw my mother doing piles of paper work. She looked up from some papers in her hands,"Oh hello Mikaela,what brings you here?"asked Mikaela's mother,Krul Tepes. "Oh I finished this whole pile of paper work and I decided that I can go outside to go for a walk." I said while looking at her bloody red eyes. "Mikaela I told you that you are not allowed to go outside in the night and there are gangsters in the allies of the city of Tokyo." I sighed softly and scratched the back of my head. "I know mother but I want to do something outside like go outside to see the night sky with stars or go get some fresh air instead being trapped here without getting fresh air." I exaggerated. My mother sighed of defeat. "Fine you can go outside for a walk around Tokyo and be careful." "Yes mother I understand." I walked to her and kissed her cheek softly. I could see that she was blushing a bright pink. I started walking to the doors and turned around to see my mother doing again more paperwork. I sighed and opened the wooden doors to the hallway. It was slightly dark in the hallways and the maids and servants are in their own rooms sleeping or talking to each other in the night.

'Who will you fall in love with Mikaela Hyakuya?'

That idea came in my mind and I shook my head to get that idea out of my head. I didn't fall in love with anybody still neither in school or in the city of Tokyo. The girls in my school tried asking that they like me or go on a date with them but I don't accept. I walked downstairs to the first floor of the mansion. When I reached downstairs, I saw some guards protecting the doors of the mansion. They had their weapon sword and their own armor of metal. I sighed and walked towards the two guards and started to talk with them to where I am going this late in the night. I was really annoyed that I still have to talk to the soldiers. The first one said,"Where are you going,Mikaela this late in the night?" "Yeah where are you going?" I sighed heavily before I started to talk about to the soldiers. "I am going for a walk in the city of Tokyo to get fresh air." I said when I was annoyed. "But you can't go this late in the city of Tokyo because there are gangsters in the allies of the city. "And also getting ready to rob and beat you until you are dead." "I am going to be careful I promise myself that I will be careful." I said when the soldiers were surprised with the answer. "I hope you are okay when you come back home after the walk around the city of Tokyo." "Yeah I know." "Okay then we will let you go outside to get some fresh air from Tokyo." "Thanks again." "No problem and go ahead." When the two soldiers opened the wooden doors and I met the cold air from outside of the city of Tokyo. I shivered slightly and started walking down the stairs and onto the walkway. I started walking to the left of the sidewalk and I looked up from the concrete and saw the stars being around the moon that shone brightly in the midnight sky. I always loved to see the midnight sky from my room on the second floor of the mansion. I now entered the city of Tokyo with some stores opened with the lights on and some were empty and filled with darkness only. When I looked around I heard some voices from some of the allies. When I stopped on the last ally I noticed some gangsters and a boy on the floor covered in bandages and scars on the floor of the cold concrete.

'What is going on here and why that innocent boy is in the middle of the night with some 4 gangsters and ... Wait is he crying and covered in blood and some blood on the concrete?'

He was shaking a lot and he was lifted from the cold concrete grabbed from the collar of his t-shirt. "Well I am going to beat this poor boy that is so fragile until he is dead." "Yeah you should do that and we can take his things from him." "Yup." "Of course I am going to do that to the poor fragile boy." He lifted his arm and into a fist and it went to the scared boy. It went on the stomach and threw up blood and onto the concrete and some on the leader of the gangsters. The blood went down his chin and onto his t-shirt. The leader of the gangsters lifted the same arm again and I started to panic.

'What should I do?
'Should I save that poor boy from the gangster or let him die from the leader of the gangsters?'

I finally decided and started walking to the fighting scene. He lifted the arm and his hand into a fist and went to the terrified boy. I ran to him and grabbed his fist in the air and punched him until he coughed up blood. The other gangsters ran away from the scene and onto the dark night. The boy fell onto the hard concrete with a 'thumph'. He looked back up and saw me fighting the leader of the gangsters. When I punched him for the last time he stood up and started running away too. I turned around to see the emerald eyes of him and shone brightly in the night. He was shaking and I think that he doesn't know where my eyes were. Then suddenly, he fainted onto the hard concrete.

'Should I take care of him or take him to the hospital?'

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
Here is the third chapter of the story and yes that took me that long. Later i am going to release another Mikayuu story and you guys can tell me what the other story will be named.

Thank you again for reading!!!

See you guys until the fourth chapter!!

(If any of you guys want mika to take care of yuu or yuu should go to the hospital comment on it.)

Thanks again for the last time.

Bye💙💚