🔪I will protect Yuu🔪

Yuu's Pov

I was awoken from something heavy and warm around me. I opened my eyes more and noticed some light and I was in a bed. A real bed. I was panicking and I was held down by someone else. I looked up and saw a blonde boy sleeping. 'He is so handsome and really a gentleman.' I thought and I blushed crimson red on my whole face. I then noticed that he was holding my waist protectly. I blushed even more than the usual. Suddenly,he woke up and saw me awake. "Good morning, sweetheart." He said. I blushed really like a tomato.

'Why did he just call me 'sweetheart' if we don't know each other yet....'

He looked at me and caresses my cheek softly. 'His hand is so warm and soft...' I thought as a lapped my hand over his. I closed my eyes of the warm of his hand on my cheek. "Sorry if I didn't tell you my name is,my name is Mikaela Shindo." "M-my n-name is Y-Yuichiro A-Amane." I stuttered and blushed crimson red. "Hey it's ok and do you remember from yesterday?" "A little." I whispered softly. "Oh okay because I want to make sure if you was okay." "O-oh o-okay." "Why are you stuttering a lot?" Mika caresses my soft cheek. "I-I was scared if you are going to make something bad to me." I looked down. "I am not here to abuse you or hurt you and I want to do for you is protect you." I looked up slightly and I started to cry. "Hey are you okay sweetheart?" Mika's hand was still on my cheek and the tears started fall down to my cheeks. "Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Mika started to panic and trying comfort me. "Y-you d-didn't do n-nothing w-wrong is just that I am happy." "You are happy about what?" Mika looked confused. "S-someone like you w-want t-to p-protect me." Mika looked at me surprised as I lifted my head higher for Mika to look at me. "What!? So someone has been hurting you?" Mika sits up from the bed and brought my face close to his face. I was blushing so much that I looked like a tomato. Mika stopped half-way and started to kiss my tears away. I was really embarrassed to be crying in front of Mika and to show my weakness. I was surprised to see Mika be more overprotective over someone like me. I moved away from his grasp and stood up from the bed. I tried to stand up but I fell to the ground instantly. My legs were weak and I bearly can move myself. "Are you okay,Yuichiro?!" He stood up from the bed and ran to my side. "Not really." I whispered softly. "Let me get yourself in bed again." He lifted me from the cold-tiled floor and carried me bridal style. Mika putted me back in bed and he left me in the room because he went to the bathroom.

'Why Mikaela is being really caring and a motherly look to him to be an angel that came from heaven....'

'Why is he this caring and being handsome with me?' I thought to myself as Mika comes back to the room with a first-aid kit in his hands.
"I will heal you and you can go back home." As he took everything out and started to heal me with his pale warm hands. I flinched on everything he did. He cool alcohol on my skin it was stinging since I didn't heal myself. "Why were you in the middle of the night with those ugly gangsters and I had to save you?!" He yelled angrily at me as the tears started to sting my emerald eyes. "I-I wanted to escape my a-abusive parents." I said as the warm tears started to cascade down on my cheeks. "You know that it is bad for you to leave your parents without a explanation and you left for their abusive attitude?!!" Mika gripped my arm tightly as the tears still came. "Don't you fucking cry over nothing!!!" He stilled yelled at me as the tears came over and over. "Don't you dare be like my parents,Mikaela." I said it calmly as I can but Mika gripped my arm even more. "I don't care you worthless piece of shit that came over nothing?!!!" I tryed to escape his grip but no use. Suddenly,he lifted me from the bed and dragged me like if I was a ragged doll. I whimpered softly as he dragged me from the bed. "I am going to put you in chains until you die,okay?" He said as he caresses my cheek when he started to chain me towards the wall on the other side of the door. He kissed my lips gently as he started to touch my body. "I am sorry to yell at you like that because I-I am a-a m-monster." He said as he looked down from my place. I smiled through my crying as I placed my hand on his pale cheek. Mika started to tremble a lot as he started to cry softly. The quiet sobs was heard through the large bedroom. I brought Mika to my chest as he was crying softly. "It's okay Mikaela and I don't think you are a monster but you are caring to me." As I caress his back and brought him more towards my chest. "It's okay Mikaela I will forgive you." I cooed softly on his ear. "Heh you are really like a motherly attitude and not me." He looked up from my chest. I blushed crazly of embarrassment. "Heh it's okay if that is your hobby or attitude." As I wiped Mika's tears with my thumbs. "You want to know something else, Yuu-chan?" As he rested his head back on my chest. "Yeah sure go ahead Mika-kun." "I want to protect you,Yuu-chan. So badly." Mika wrapped his arms around my slim waist. "I didn't know that you wanted to protect me so badly,Mika-kun." I wrapped my arms around his back as I cooed again on his ear. We stayed like this for a few hours as we slept again on the cold-tiled floor.

'I will love that you protect me,Mikeala Shindo and my only protector and maybe my lover or not.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys and sorry for the late update. If you guys are kinda confused where Yuu says,"Mika-kun." That yuu is being like yoichi. Yeah who will like two adorable and motherly boys. I will.

Well until next time.

Bye~💜💙💚