I will take care of Yuu

(Still Mika's Pov)

I saw the boy on the cold concrete unconscious. I was worried and he was really hurt with blood and scars and even so bandages. I was so scared to carry him but I couldn't leave him here in the ally or other gangsters will come and kill him. I touched his back softly and he flinched at the touch. I rolled him to be on his back and carried him bridal style out of the dark ally. I was walking down the streets and there were some lights in some stores and some were closed for the night. I carried him to the mansion. I reached to the stairs and I looked down at him. 'He is so adorable when he is sleeping.' I thought and suddenly realized what I just thought. I blushed light pink on my pale cheeks. I walked in and I was stopped by some soldiers that were taking care of the door. One of them said,"What are you here with in the middle of the night and your mother will be mad at you again." "I know but I saw this boy gotten beaten from some gangsters and now he is unconscious." I said with worry in my voice. "Where did you find him?" The other soldier said. "I found him in the last ally of the city and I think where the gangsters gather." "Yup, the last ally of the city is where the gangsters gather there to discuss about other victims." "Oh." Suddenly,the boy in my arms started moving around and groaning and also moaning slightly. I started to panic and also the soldiers. "I think take him to your room for the night and take care of him tomorrow." The second soldier said with panic in his voice.

'I will take care of you and I will protect you from harm.....'

I took off running up the stairs to my bedroom. I opened the wooden door with my foot and went inside. I ran to my bed and putted him down softly. Scared to harm him more of his injuries that he has already. I ran back to the door to the right was the light switch. I flicked it and the light of the ceiling turned on and it was really bright. I ran back to the bed to see him still sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly at his sleeping form. I was still panicking in the inside.

'Should I tell my mother about that I brought someone home without a explanation....'

My mother hates when I bring someone to the mansion without a explanation. I looked at him worriedly and I walked to the wooden doors of my bedroom. When I was about to open the doors. I saw my mother on the doorway and she looked at me worriedly. "Mikaela,are you okay?" "Yes mother,but mother I want to tell you something." "Of course what is it Mikaela?" "I-um brought someone home without telling you." "You,WHAT?!" She yelled at me angrily. "I know mother but-." I was cutted off my mother shoving me to the side with her hands. "You brought this boy home?!" She yelled at me again. "Mother, can I tell you what happened on my walk?" "Sure go ahead." "Well,I went out of the mansion and it was silent and when I reached the last ally and heard voices. I noticed the boy getting punched by the leader of the gangsters. When the leader putted his hand in the air to hit the boy again. I rushed in to save his life and I hitted back the leader and the other gangsters ran away and also the leader ran after the other gangsters." "Really that happend?!" "Yeah mother and I want you to stop yelling because he is asleep and also injured." "Oh sorry Mikaela." She said whispering now. "It's okay mother." I whispered back.

'I want to protect you more and who harmed you in the beginning and I will give back my revenge for hurting you....'

"Mother,what I have to do now?" I whispered back. "Let him sleep with you for the night and take care of him tomorrow." "Oh okay thanks mother." "No problem Mikaela." She stood up from the bed and went to the door and turned back on me. "Should I turn off the lights or you will turn it off?" "I will turn it off." "Oh okay, goodnight Mikaela." "Goodnight mother." She shutted the wooden doors. I stood up and looked at the raven hair boy. 'He is so adorable when he is sleeping.' I thought. I walked to the side where the boy is sleeping and brought him back to my arms again. I carried him bridal style and I had to push off the blankets from the bed. I lifted the blanket and gently settled him back down to the fluffy bed and pillow. I covered him with the warm blanket and walked to the bathroom. I entered the bedroom and I took my toothbrush and some toothpaste to brush my teeth. When I finished, I went in my closet to see what I can find for sleepwear. I took out a white t-shirt and some black warm pants. When I started to take off my old t-shirt and my pants and started to put on my sleepwear. When I finished,I walked to the bed with some clothes in my arms. I took off the blanket of the raven boy. I sat on the bed and brought him to sit on my lap. I started to take off his white bloody t-shirt and stared at his body. He was perfect but bruised and that made me furious. I started to touch his soft cheek that had a scar on it. I took the new t-shirt and putted on a light blue t-shirt over his bruised body. I stared at his pants and started to blush a crimson red. I undid his pants and started to pull it off him. I took off his pants completely and stared at his gray boxers. I smirked slightly and grabbed his butt cheeks softly and squeezed then slightly. I stopped and brought the white pants and putted on him again. I carried him to the bed and layed him down and I walked to the other side of the bed to lay beside him. I covered both of us and brought him close to my chest to lay onto me. I played with his raven hair and I was not tired. "I will protect you if someone does something to you." I whispered to his ear. I layed back my head onto the fluffy pillow and stared at his sleeping form in my protective arms. I looked at the ceiling and outside the window to see the shining moon and the stars. I looked back down at the raven boy in my arms and kissed his forehead softly. I looked at him for the last time and went to sleep.

'I will protect you forever and your innocence forever and ever.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy new year everyone!🎉🎊🎉🎊
Happy 2018 everyone!🎉🎊🎉🎊 

I did this today and for everyone to enjoy it for new year's.

Thanks for reading my story!!🎉🎊🎉🎊

Bye~🎉🎊🎉🎊💜💙💚