Epilogue

HEY! so this is what happens to Charlotte afterwords. read it and i know you will enjoy and be as confused as Charlotte! Thxs for reading! XD

                                                                    Charlotte

So I think I'm dead. I don't really know but what I do know is that I am in the realm again so I might be dreaming or I am actually dead because usually when I am in this realm I see a really pretty woman and Elisa, but no woman and no Elisa.

"You were thinking about me. Well more of thinking about a pretty woman who you saw in your dreams which is me. So you were thinking about me. How thoughtful." a woman said behind me. I turned around to see the woman from my dreams standing right behind me. I staggered backward and gasped. She is more beautiful in person and her aura reminds me of night. She does this amazing laugh.

"Yes well I am to you,HEKATE, the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy.I am the only child of the Titanes Perses and Asteria from whom I received my power over heaven, earth, and sea. You know me. From your dreams that is." she said. I just stared at her with big round eyes.

"Wow. Um okay. Wow. But um one question. Am I dead?" I asked almost to amazed to even talk.

"Sadly you are. But what you saw in your dreams was true too. But instead of you dying, Elisa was supposed to die. You were willing to die for her. You were willing to take her place. You died for her. And that my child is the best thing in the world that you or anyone else could do." she said with a smile on her face.I gave her a little shy smile and blush. She gives a little chuckle and and gives my a warm hug.then she whispers in my ear,

"Hai dei segreti nascosti, figlia mia." she said to me with a knowing smile on her face. I gaped at her because she just spoke Italian. And that is one of my many secrets that I have never told anyone not even Elisa or Erica and Bianca doesn't even know.I speak fluent Italian. My dad is Italian and my grandmother was from Italy so I got very interested and started learning the language.She said 'You have many hidden secrets my daughter.'

"Tu non sai nulla di me,dea." I said back which means 'You know nothing about me,goddess.' she smiles and nods.

"Quindi dici. Ma io sono una dea. Conosco tutto." she said with a smile. She said,'So you say. But I am a goddess.I know everything.'

"Not me. I'm different.I'm not like other people.I'm not normal." I said with My head up high and confidence in my voice. She smiles and nods.

"You are of course. I did give you one of my most powerful element of all, Spirit and then granted the other four elements to your loving friends. You are a Hedge witch.Just like Elisa is a green witch." she said with a smile.

"I-I'm a what?" I ask kind of dazed. She laughs.

"Oh my young one you have a lot to learn!" She said and continued to laugh then disappeared into the trees but her last word lingered here.

Oh man, what did I do? Then fell on the grassy moss and cried and cried.

Want more? Wait for One death at a time!