Chapter 2 intiation

I wake up  get ready and head to school with jughead .
My classes went by fast .now It was lunch jughead went to go sit  with the serpents he was going to tell me something but a kid came up to me .

"Hey my name is Alec I was wondering if you would sit with me" he asked .
I looked at jughead as he was telling me no .

I looked at the guy and said "I can't but maybe we could hangout some time here ".

He nodded his head and gave me his number .
I then walked to the table jughead is at to see his sitting with Toni,fangs,sweet pea and the other serpents .
They all looked at me as if I was crazy .
"What where you doing talking with a ghoulie " asked sweet pea .

"What the hell is Ghoulie " I asked them and they explained everything to me after that I went to the bar and found tallboy .

I pulled him to the side "Hey I want to earn my jacket " I told him while sweet pea came up beside him .

"No you would have to do the dance every girl had to do I won't let you do it "  he said .

"I know I won't ever do that dance but I will go threw the regular initiation "
Sweet pea then spoke up "no you can't it is dangerous "

"I don't care I to do it "

"Sweet pea take her home and hunter I will think about it " said tallboy

I was pissed I head outside and get on my bike and leave to go get jughead before sweet pea can get on his bike it was dark as I enter southside high .i walk down the halls and try to look for jughead when I heard a noise I turn and run to the stairs only to get pushed down them and I fall on broken glass I am then kicked .
I then hear yelling
"Get off of her now " I look up to see sweet pea .he picks be up bridal style and I hold on to him until we make it to my trailer he bangs on the door and jughead and Toni open the door and place me on the couch .
"What the hell happened to her sweet pea " said jughead as they start cleaning my cuts and bruises.

"She went to look for you at school since you said you would be their when some ghoulies jumped her " said sweet pea .

Toni and jughead left to go after who jumped  me .now I am in my room with sweet pea .

"Thank you sweet pea if not without you I would have gotten it way worse " I said sitting up next to him .

"It is fine your a serpent by blood we protect each other "
We sat closer to each other .

"You know your a beautiful girl I am surprised you are not taken "he said .

"Your not bad your self "we where inches apart .

"You know I am not into all that sappy lovey type of stuff but I feel something when I am with you and I like it " he said .

" I like the way you make me feel and I only been in town for a week or so now "
He leaned in and we kissed I grabbed his hair while  he trailed kisses down my neck .he sucked on my neck leaving a hickey .
We pull apart .

"I like you a lot hunter you bring this part of me out that I never have felt and I like it "

"I like it to "

An hour later we are sitting on my bed holding hands and playing around .
"What are we now sweet pea "
I said as I looked at him