Chapther 12 i miss you

Hiram came forward "why don't you leave before I call sheriff Keller " said Hiram .

"Come on let's go " said Toni .
She looked at miss then mouth I am sorry then she left.

The lodge family rushed me inside and started to clean my wound .

After that I went to bed .

The next day everyone I know had heard about what happened last night and I heard that tallboy and jughead punched sweet pea a few times for what he done .

I stayed home from school .
I toke a shower and cleaned off the dried blood .
Ok I put on pants ,a turtle neck and my boots since today was cold .

Ok I put on pants ,a turtle neck and my boots  since today was cold

I walked took the elevator and went outside and got on my bike .

I headed towards the trailer park where jughead is staying at for the moment .

I park my bike but I stop when I see three other bikes sand jughead bike parked .

I open the door with my spare key and I see Betty cooking .

"Hey B what you cooking " I said while throwing my bag on the counter along with my keys.
" cooking some pancakes .would you like some " she said while grabbing a plate .

"No thank you I was just looking for juggy where is my brother " I asked while getting a glass of water .

"He is in his room talking to some of his serpent friends .maybe we should and meet up with roni and Kev " she said in a rush .

"No I need to talk to my brother " I said while running a hand threw my hair .

"He is busy right now just come back later please " she said more like begging me to leave .
"What is wrong " I asked Betty while moving towards her .

She was about to respond by the door to jughead room opens and comes out jughead him self ,fangs ,Toni and sweet pea .

They all look my way .
I get up and I look at Betty .
"You know I should be going I will talk to you later juggy " I said I rush outside and get on my bike .

Sweet pea comes rushing outside and grabbed my keys stopping me from leaving .

He put the keys in his pocket .
He looked at me then at my neck .

"What the hell sweet pea give me my keys back " I said while pushing him .

He looked at my turtle neck then he came closer and pulled it down and rubbed his hand over my wound .

" I am sorry I ..I did not mean to do this .forgive me please " sweet pea said .

"I don't want to fight or hurt you hunter it was an accident please talk to me " he said he looked sad and I knew he meant it .

I looked at him and nodded my head .

Comment below how was It