Chapter 44 face

I hop off of sweet pea bike .We walked in side .

Sweet pea pushed jughead and fangs out of the way .

"What your problem  sweet pea " fangs said as he walked up to sweet pea. But sweet pea was not going to have any of it today so sweet pea turned around and punched fangs in the face .

I rushed over and i helped fangs sit up my dad was  now in the mix.

He strolled over to us .

"What is going on here "my dad said .

Fangs stood got off of the chair ."sweet pea just came in and punched me for no reson "fangs said.

My dad turned around and looked at sweet pea.

"In that right sweet pea " my dad said.

Sweet pea looked at me then back at my dad.

"Yeah i punched him " sweet pea siad .

My dad laughed then turnd to fangs."fangs go home and clean your face and hunter go with him  .sweet pea you will be cleaning up the mess you made "my dad said.

I nodded my head .i helped fangs into tallboys truck that he let me use to take fangs home .

I  left an hour later after helping fangs clean up and I made him some food since his parents  are out of town.

I drove back to the Cooper residence where I am stay .
I enter  the room chic and I shared .
My bags where packed.
I'm chic walked  out of the closet.
"Hunter I am sorry .Alice wanted me to tell you that you have to go and live in Greendale  " he said.i wad shocked.

He comes into the picture and I am knocked out of it.

"What "i said my voice trembled a bit .

He stepped forward and pulled me in for a hug then let go.

"She also said that the second  choice is to go and live with the lodges again " he said.

Chic helped me pack my stuff in to tallboys truck .
I drove to sweet pea place .
I knocked on the door .
He opened it right way.
""Babe what wrong "he asked as he pulled me inside .I enter his trailer and I see my dad ,tallboy,Toni, fangs and my  brother .

"Hunter what wrong you look  like you have been crying what's the problem  "my dad said .
As he pulled me in for a quick hug.

I sat down with everyone.
"Well I was kicked out of the Cooper house just right now "i said .Sweet pea stood up fro n his chair .the chair made a scraping noise as he pushed it back.
"If it was because  what happened in the morning I will talk to her " sweet pea said while coming close to me and sitting with me .
"No it not that " I said . I looked at jughead and then the everyone  else .
"You know the long lost Cooper  baby Alice Puyallup up for adoption  well he is back and he is staying .last night I had to share a bed with him since the couch had blood  on it "i said.
They all looked shocked .

Comment below

How was it