VI

Assalam0Alaikum!

So here's another update. And this chapter is dedicated to you LaraibKhan11:)

Enjoy Reading!

~~~***~~~

'Okay it's now or never.' she clutched her folder in her hands as she walked to the reception. She had been moving back and forth between the reception and the glass doors of the building from the past ten minutes and finally she built up the courage to walk towards the reception and ask where her interview was held.

'Yes?' the receptionist smiled.

'I uh. I'm here for the interview.' she cleared her throat.

'Oh you might be?'

'Shehwar. Dur-e-Shehwar.'

The receptionist smiled and nodded looking at her computer's screen. After looking at something for a while yet another smile appeared on her face and she looked at her.

'Right. You may take the elevators up to the nine floor, there you'll find a long corridor on your left which will lead you to an oak door with a plate engraved with Mr. Laghari's name. He'll take your interview.'

'Thanks.' she smiled at the receptionist who smiled back with a "Good Luck!"

Sweating in the mid of November she made her way to the elevators and up to the nine floor.

The elevator made a ding sound and the doors opened to reveal a hustle. People were running here and there, however, on her left it was quite with some people in their professional attires.

She walk passed everyone and made her way over to the oak door with a plate engraved with "Mr.Laghari" which happened to be the last room. She knocked on the door and heard a "come in". Heaving a sigh she opened the door after sending a quick prayer up.

'Take your seat.' the black hair man smiled as he gestured towards the seat opposite to him.

'Here goes nothing.' she mumbled as she walked over to the table.

***

'Okay. That was hard to digest.' Umer rubbed his temples as he gulped down water.

Ozhan rubbed his misty eyes as Umer said, 'Hey bud everything will be fine. I know it was not what you wanted for your confidence to boost up but...the world is a hard place to live.'

'Besides I know Zareen didn't mean it that way she must have reason for that.'

'Whatever man it hurt.'

'I know.' Umer placed his hand on Ozhan's shoulder who was tracing patterns on the table.

'Don't worry everything will be fine. Now let's go back to work 'cause my lunch hour was over an hour ago.'

Ozhan gave Umer a look, 'What I have to take care of everyone in my office. They can't last a day without me, I'm afraid I haven't visited since morning and I fear what'll be waiting for me there.'

'You over exaggerate things a lot Umer!'

'I try to be caution.'

'Still. Live a life!'

'Look who's talking.' Umer mumbled.

'Hey I have a life.'

'Yeah yeah moping around like a girl is life in your dictionary then I don't want to live a life.'

Ozhan glared at him, 'Whatever.'

***

Her alarm clock blared and she groaned, turning over she turned it off and made her way to the bathroom for a shower. She walked out after a short shower and prayed. After praying she made her bed and set her room for an hour and then walked out and down in the kitchen.

'Assalam0Alaikum!'

'Wa'AlaikumAssalam!' everyone chorused as she made her way over to Mehar and Ozhan. She sat and the moment Mehar hovered over to her ear, 'Apiya!'

'Hmm?'

'The party was blasting!' she whispered.

'Tone it up I can't understand you.'

'Forget it. I don't want to be the center of attention this early in the morning. Baba'll drill holes in my head.'

'What can I say.' Shehwar shrugged pouring herself a cup of coffee. Mehar rolled her eyes and went back to her breakfast.

'Hey why are you so dull?' she turned to Ozhan who visible startled on her voice. 'Huh?'

'Are you alright?'

'Yeah. Fine, I'm okay.'

'Doesn't seem like that.' she said giving him a look.

He sighed, 'I have a lot on my mind lately.'

She nodded, 'I can see that. Want to talk about it?'

'Nah, just some office work.' he shrugged.

'Alright. Let me know though and I'll see if I can help.'

Silence fell on the table as only the clatter of utensils was heard when the bell rung.

'I'll get it.' Mehar ran out of the kitchen and over to the main door. 'Apiya!' She heard Mehar's voice as she ran back in the kitchen with a paper in her hands.

'What's it you got there?' their uncle, Ozhan's father asked; 'Who's it for?'

'Apiya.' Mehar pointed at her elder sister.

'Then why did you open it?' Mehar shrugged her shoulders as she held out the paper for Shehwar to take.

'Mehar thingy.' Shehwar mumbled and started to read it.

'Well what does it say?' Ozhan's mother said.

'Apiya got the job!' Mehar squealed as she found Shehwar with a mouth hung open unable to answer anyone.

Everyone at the table congratulated her as Shehwar's father mumbled, 'I still don't agree with the idea.'

'Oh please! now don't be like that.' her uncle scolded and patted her head. 

'You really want to tell Zareen Apps about that.' Mehar grinned at her and she smiled back hugging her tight. They heard a loud scrap and she turned to see Ozhan leaving. She furrowed her eyebrows and despite that she wanted to stop him and ask what the matter was she shrugged and let it drop for the moment. She'll ask him later tonight.

'Don't call her now. I'm going to uni now and when I'll be back we'll call her. Alright?'

Shehwar nodded as she mumbled an "okay".

~~~***~~~

So that was it! Thanks for the love and support friends. And please be a little patient with us, this story is about to turn upside down in a few more chappies. Please ignore our mistakes. Next chapter will be up soon InshaAllah :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

~~~NDK~~~