The Truth

Narrator: back at base, the agents were getting scolded about how the mission was a fail and that Keri and Dan need to sort out what was happening between them and work together. After about 20 minutes of scolding, the agents left the base and went back to school.  

At Break:

Aneisha: Ok, Tom we have to figure out what is going on between them, I mean look at them, *looks at Dan and Keri, squabbling at each other*

Tom: uhhh! Fine, lets go. *walks over to Dan and Keri, grabs them and goes into a small corner*

Aneisha: Alright, what is going on between you to, your both effecting the missions. So spit it!

*Keri and Dan look at each other in fear*

Keri: Fine, so what happened was.... *gets cut off by the bell*

Narrator: after class, *Beep Beep Beep* their communicators go off, so they all run to the caretakers cupboard and go down the lift.

*In Base*

Frank: So, the last mission was a fail, but we've heard that the Priminister is disguising himself as a homeless person near the school. Your job is to find him and help him get back on track. Keri, Dan and Aneisha go find the Primisnter and Tom stay here on coms.

Narrator: As the agents walked to the lift, Aneisha seemed to noticed that Dan and Keri, were now not talking to each other. Keri open her mouth to speak ,but shut it before she could say anything.

Aneisha on com: hey Tom, this is creepy with Keri and Dan, because now their not talking to each other.

Tom on com: I know right, but for now focus on the mission.

Frank on com: Tom's right, focus  guys and stay together got it!

All three of them: yep, got it.

Narrator: As the three of them were looking for a homeless person around the school. Dan whispered to Aneisha.

Dan to Aneisha: Why do I always get stuck with her?

Keri: HEY! I heard that. Just because I told you, that I love you, doesn't mean you can be mean to me.

Narrator: Aneisha, Tom and Frank, just stared in shock. Keri eventually realised what she said.

Frank on com: um.. ok them, but make sure Stella doesn't find out. Ok Keri.

Tom: yeah... too late Frank, she's right behind you.