Love life

Just another quick message, can you please comment down below what way I should type the story, with povs or like this. Thank you.

So after the mission Keri got "chatted" to, by Stella. In the Chill room. The Chill room is were you go to either let off steam or get privately chatted to.

"Ok, so you have told Dan that you loved him" proclaimed Stella. "You know it's against proticall to have a relationship in MI9" continued Stella. 

"DAN AND I AREN'T DATING! Besides you went against proticall by dating Frank" Keri replied.

Aneisha and Tom watched Dan carefully listening and watching the argument heat up, through the spy pod.

"Neish what do you think about Keri saying "I love you" to Dan?" Tom Asked

"I don't know but will they ever date?" reply Neish

*Meanwhile in the chill room*

"Keri, don't bring Frank into this!" yelled Stella "Beside that's history."

"I know that and Dan didn't even reply to me after I said that I did love him, and no matter what happens I will always love him." Keri stated.

"Keri I don't care if you love him anymore, I just want to protect you from being hurt." explained Stella.

"Really, why?" Keri said confused.

"Because a friend of mine got hurt because I dumped them...

"You mean Frank." intrupted Keri

"and to this day" Stella  continued, "I never have a forgiven myself and never gotten over him. All I saying is that I want to protect you."

As Stella walks out, Dan runs in to the room.

"Keri, I was.......listening.......to the ........whole conversation ........before" Dan explained out of breath

"So...." replied Keri

"About you saying that you love me" continued Dan " and I....um.....Love you to."

"Keri.... Keri? KERI!" Dan yelled with concern.

"Yeah, oh yeah. Dan will you be my boyfriend?" Asked Keri

Dan replied "yes yes yes yes. I will."

*Dan and Keri, left the room together hand in hand*

"Awww, you guys are finally together." Neish and Tom said in unison.