"i'm not angry, just disappointed"

real life
december 11th, 2017
____________

     "My friend isn't actually going to shit herself, right, Ansley?" Mason explains shakily as Timothée Chalamet looks at us, waiting for my reply.

     I try to put my head down again, knowing my entire face is red at this point. However, I can't. Not when beauty itself is staring at me, only a foot away, "R-right, Mason." I stutter, afraid that if I try to explain myself anymore, I'd actually vomit all over Timmy's nice gray converse.

     "Well, I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. Anyway, are you guys here for the class?" Timmy asks, switching topics with such ease. He chuckles after his finishes his sentence, which snapped me out my daydreams as I look into his large eyes.

     "Yes, we are here for the class. Is it too late to sign up?" Mason replies, regaining his cool confidence as I force myself to just try and think while around this man.

     "Just a little. But since you guys gave me a better laugh than most of those performances in there, I think we can make an exception. Do you guys have a resumé or something of any kind?" Timmy continues as he opens the door back up, obviously forgetting the reason he came out in the first place.

     Mason looks at me expectantly, and I give him pleading eyes. He gives me another look, this time more annoyed, waiting for me to speak. I swallow hard and look back at Timmy, who is waiting with a small smile on his face, "Um, no we don't. We didn't really know what all was required for this course. I'm so sorry for wasting your time, Mr. Chala—"

     Timmy interrupts me, allowing the door to shut again, "Woah woah woah, no need for formalities here. We're all about the same age, we're all here to learn. Call me Timothée or Timmy, doesn't matter to me. But anyway, you haven't wasted my time. You don't need anything for this course, I just thought I'd ask since everyone else here has overshared their talents with me." he jokes and I swear I almost fainted. I don't think I can handle a whole course taught by him.

"Sorry, Mr. ChI mean, Timothée. Um, well, we'd love to, uh, y'know, take the class. Do we need to pay any sort of fee? I'm not really sure how all this goes. I start in the spring semester."

"It'll be included in the tuition, I think. Let's not worry about that now. We can discuss that after the class. For now, let's have you both follow me and let the fun begin!" he exclaims as he keeps the door open for us. I walk past him, nodding my head in thanks as I do so.

As Mason and I walk up, I hear him whisper in my ear, "You're doing great, Ansley. Just keep calm. I'm right here if you need help. Also, as soon as we get out of here, we have to talk about his hair. It's absolutely luscious."

I chuckle at his stupid comment before realizing I'm at the front of the stage. I look up to see all the other slightly annoyed faces of my new peers and get nervous all over again. The last time I did anything acting related was my sophomore year of high school, so this could either be the worst or best experience of my life.

As Mason and I situate ourselves among everyone else, Timmy makes his way to the stage, where he stands in front of us, a small smirk on his face before he says, "Alright, everyone, lets begin."