"merry christmas adam"

instagram
december 23rd, 2017
___________

tinytimothee

tinytimothee can you fucking BELIEVE that i am going to be in the same room as these two in mere HOURS??? what did my mortal self do to receive the presence of such GODS???? (i'm such an embarrassment i'm sorry timmy in advance)tagged: tchalamet, ...

tagged: tchalamet, armiehammer

view comments

teachalamet THIS MY BITCH!!!!!!

masonmitchells jealous but happy for u. text me bout it ♥️

tchalamet it's ok ansley, i like u nonetheless!!! <3
username I'm Weak
lottie.barnes no funny business, sir. i'll bring back the guillotine if u mess this up. also, love ur work!!
tchalamet wouldn't dream of messing any of this up (-:

_______________________________

real life
december 23rd, 2017
___________

"And that's how Timmy and I kissed for the first time." Armie finishes, telling his friends a story he'd already told a million times over in interviews. I know because I've watched many of them. As he finishes that story, Timothée and I walk in, myself a bit behind him, as I am beyond nervous to be in the same room as some of my favorite people in the entire world.

The Hammer's sport a nice estate with a lot of acreage, yet still successful at giving off the warm and cozy vibe of a home. It was hot and slightly humid in San Antonio, which instantly made me regret wearing all the layers I did. Timothée, however, wore a very nice yet casual outfit that was not nearly as oppressively warm as mine. When we initially walked in, Timothée helped me with my coat and extra layers, probably noticing the nice sheen of sweat that adorned my face now. I quickly took off my glasses and wiped them off since they got foggy once walking inside. By the time I had fixed my glasses and felt ten degrees cooler, Timmy was done putting our coats away.

Now we're here, standing in the midst of Armie Hammer's closest friends and family. No one has taken notice of our presence, too enamored with Armie's deep voice that demanded attention. However, as his story just finishes, he looks over our way and grins before shouting, "Ah, look who decided to join us! The devil himself, my Sweet Tea!" He steps away from Elizabeth and walks over to us, clasping Timmy by the shoulder and pulling him into a hug. I stand behind them and smile at the exchange, feeling awkward yet happy to witness the two reuniting.

As Armie steps away, he looks past Timmy's shoulder at me and his smile deepens, "So, Timmy, is this the famous Ansley I've heard much about?" Timmy smiles and looks back at me as my face goes red and I give a small smile, having a hard time looking the two in the eye. Armie walks past Timmy and to me, offering a hand for me to shake. I accept and give the most firm and proper handshake I could muster.