Prologue

When the Price of the king's greed was his son and her daughter, the king was left with the kid walking with blood in the water.

The kingdom sees the King as the Fire that burns down everything that goes on his way, but the kid she's different, she's afraid of becoming the fire, that she became the Ice instead. She blends with the water and wind, she cuts little but constantly as you move. So little yet so strong that all you can feel is the burn that comes with blood on your skin.

As the ice became stronger the Fire drowned in its power. The king put down his crown and asked his granddaughter to fight for his beloved kingdom.
They say that fate got this power of chasing people until they can't move or hide, but her life didn't gave her the chance to run.

Her skin is like the winter snow, the color that her grandfather adore the most. Her hair shines like the color of the raven just like her mothers' and she got brown eyes just like the color of the trees as they rest for winter. She got a strong heart like her father, as she stood proud in front of her grandfather's clan as she claim her throne.

They rejoice as her river of fate becomes the frozen water. They rejoice as her own breath dried up the tears she shed that night, they rejoice without knowing that their growing noise is like thorns chaining her away from her freedom but still she wears them like her own crown. She stood proud, as she knows from the start that this pain is running on their blood.