CHAPTER 1: SNOW

In the past, when she used to escort her grandfather in the ballroom of various countries, Eira Paige Delaney-better known as Snow Delaney, watched the king of their clan as he mingle with different criminals of the world. She still remember the scent of darkness hovering the air, the nightmares when these monsters show their claws and tried to rip their family apart, but the truth is she's never been quite as frighten back then as she felt right now. As she stare at the reflection of herself alone in their mansions' library with her realization that the midnight dance of her grandfather's friends is now the dance she needs to face alone.

her life will always be tied up on the wrong side of the tracks and all that matter now, is that she's the leader of the Delaney Clan.

"Snow we're ready."

"Okay" She added nothing else, instead she lifted her chin and fixed her white dress as she walks towards the door.

"Your grandfather is waiting for you." Yoongi said, a good friend of Snow that came from the Min family, a dependable family who protects Delaney Clan for decades.

"Tell him, I will close the deal."

"Sure." He turned and walk behind Snow Delaney.

Three hours and forty-five minutes before she arrives at what she called monsters den. As soon as she gets inside the plane, she lifted her hair and slid down on her heels, she docks under her sit to get the black cargo backpack.

"What the hell are you going Delaney?" Yoongi said as he tried to snatch the bag from her hand.

"Watch your mouth, Yoongi."

"What are you planning to do?"

"I'm getting ready for my entrance." She did not add more, instead she go straight directly on the small cubicle to change her clothes.

She move back to her sit with a different clothes on, a lot different than the white dress her grandfather choose specifically for this ceremony. She's wearing a white loose button down shirt, dark blue pants almost as dark as her hair and a body combat shoes. She lay gun parts on the table and started assembling them.

"Seriously? You're declaring war, Snow Delaney." Yoongi warning snow that it may ruin the deal.

"once I stepped out of that door they will shoot every bullets they have. And war is the least reason they have, knowing that it's their first meeting with the new heir of Delaney, the youngest and they think the weakest link of their monster community.

Do you seriously think that they will not try to cut me off? Like what they did when I was a child. So, I'm giving them what they want, trust me on this."

"How ca you be so sure?"

" I called someone, and he just confirmed." A friend of Snow; he's jumping counties by countries for a reason that no one knows, and no one dares to asked.

"What's the plan then princess? You better have a plan."

"My plan is to not get killed, and we must not shoot first. If we shoot first the deal is over. Inform the team, Lets hope that no blood will drop tonight, at least not on our men."

The plane landed and like what she expected tons of Chinese men wearing black tux is waiting, all aiming their gun at the plane.
The plane door opened and five bullets are shoot unwelcome inside the plane, five bullets for a warning shot just like what her grandfather told her. She walk straight the entrance door of the plane, un-bothered by guns aiming at her as she walks down the ladder. The moment she reach the ground she move smoothly to get her gun at her back, one at both hands and fired at the guy in front of her. She walks towards the party of men firing her gun as she make her way, she's staring at the man in the middle of the chaos. The man un-bothered by the view of blood flowing on their mother land, instead smiling directly at her. She make her way near the man wearing an all-white tux but before he could say a word, she pointed her gun aiming the heart of the man.

"I have two guns, the other one is empty and the other one, is still loaded."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Choose which gun."

"You little lady, I'm not afraid of guns. I've been living with them older than you."

"Then choose!"

"Fine the left one kid, this game you play it bores me." She fired the gun on of the old man's knees without hesitation.

"Wrong choice Mister."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I WORK WITH? This is not funny kid!"

"Good cause I'm not joking." The man inside the limousine rolled down the window, her first deal as the leader of the clan. She's walking toward the black car when she heard the familiar click of a gun without a bullet, she turn her heel and found the old man aiming the empty gun she left. "Don't push your luck sir, I'm warning you the next bullet will be on your forehead." And she planted another bullet on the side of the left calf of the man.

Sound of clapping hands was heard, "Snow Delaney, Williams' blood truly runs with you my dear." A man wearing a dark blue button-down shirt came out of the car.

"You must be my grandfather's friend, sign the deal Sir."

"That was too fast dear, your grandfather William used to treat me a drink before signing our deal."

"I'm not my grandfather sir."

"But you reminded me of him, he killed a whole army like you did here."

"Oh, They say that I'm worse than my grandfather. I'm not giving you a chance to come clean Sir, and I'm not going to stain my hands with their blood.
I'm giving you the decision to save this army of yours sir. You still have time; you see none of them are dead. Let's just say I gave you a little mercy, so I just cut them. The sad thing is the cut will get bigger as they move, it will suffocate them sooner or later, they will die little by little because of your small talk sir. Every second you're working with your mouth is every second you're taking away from their life." She plays the game well as the man's proud face is drawn with panicked, the game was over, and she won as she leaves a man heart daunted. "Seal the deal and save them."

"You know that your bullet was planted and the imperial rule...." Snow did not allow him to finish his statement.

"I'm aware, I know the imperial rules, I am above the circle. I am the heiress of the two Familia; the imperial circle was made for me."