CHAPTER 3: Raven

Jungkook sat on the bench near the souvenir shop waiting for his friend when the parade started, the road were suddenly full of people lining up to take pictures, when he saw Jimin getting out of the shop. He put his eyes on his camera as he tried to take pictures of him but someone did capture him instead. 

A girl stepped out of the store right after his friend, the last thing he knew is that he can't take his eyes off her. Her black hair dance gracefully along with the breeze of night, he's drown to her magic that he didn't notice that he is unconsciously following her. 

"Hey, what are you trying to do?"
"I saw someone Jimin"
"Someone you know?"
"No"
"Then why are you staring?"
"Ugh where is she?? I lost her!"
"Hey kookie! Are you a stalker now?"
"I just.. Ugh forget it."

The Parade of lights, is so beautiful that the roads are crowded, that losing sight of someone and finding them again was so impossible. He buried himself in filling his camera, taking every moments making it last for a while, thinking that maybe time stops at the right moment as he captures them.

On the plane home, he shut his loud thoughts as he works on editing videos he took on the whole week vacation. He come across to this one video that capture the moment he love the most, the Disney's grand firework display and on the lower portion of it, in the sea of people staring up at the night sky, is the girl having the raven colored hair, a pale skin and a brown eyes that reflects the colors of the sky, the girl that bewitched him without doing anything.

"Who are you?" he said while holding the screen of his laptop as if his holding the face of the girl.

                                                                                               ***

Building a name in the industry of stars at the young age, didn't give him the access to every social media in the world to easily found the girl he's looking for.

A week later, before their group's comeback he's still looking for that girl all over social media. His group mates starting to notice and make fun of him specially Jimin, telling him that maybe a Disney witch catch a spell on him just like what they do in fairytales. Living on the same dorm with seven older guys makes his life easy, being the youngest he grew up with them, he grew up knowing that there's someone behind his back to support him and there's someone in front of him, whom he can reach to, there's always someone paving the path for him to walk through. But the thing he hates about being the youngest is that the older guys' habit on teasing him in every possible way they could and in every chance they get.

"Looking for your Disney princess again?" Taehyung said, a man wearing an oversized pajamas walking to their dorms living room.

"I told you she's real, I'm not imagining it."

"You sounded like Taehyung haha." A shirtless man came with a cup of rameon.

"Hoseok hyung, look I saw her again in this video, I'm sure it's her."

"You mean your blurred video of the fireworks?"

The group is being loud that they wake up a man sleeping on the first room upstairs. He came down wearing a white V-neck shirt and gray sweatpants. "What are you all talking about, can't you rest for just an hour?" he told them while brushing his black hair with his own fingers.

"Jin hyung, he's stalking a Disney princess." Taehyung told him and the other guys laugh.

"She's not a Disney princess, look at this." Jungkook handed him the video of the girl.

"I can't see it clearly kookie, is that a girl?"

"Ugh Jin you too?"

"Let's eat already, we can't be late at the practice."

The group decided to stick on their schedules. After all the preparations the group will fly to America for their billboard nomination and for their first TV comeback after the last year's world tour. Despite of knowing that every guesting they had might be their last, they decided to brush off the worry on their head and start to think that they're still alive after their comeback.

After the hectic schedule around America the group is flying back to their homeland, the news is all over the net and the fans are waiting for the safe landing. The time came, they arrived safely and headed back to their dorm, and they all know that they need to give themselves a break because the day after tomorrow is the start of their official comeback in Korea.

But the supposed to be a silent night for them to rest, became a nightmare as they heard a loud crashing Noice from the first floor of their dorm.

Jungkook opened his door and found Jin-the oldest member of their group giving him the silence signal. The terror rushed to their nerves as they heard a familiar voice telling them to "HIDE" the leader of the group is captured and brought to the living room. As they heard him, he decided to run and come with Jin, but before they could hide, he saw a man wearing a black mask pining Hoseok on the floor.

"They caught Hoseok hyung."

"I need to get my phone."

"Are we going to die now?"