E! News

The CW's The Vampire Diaries

We are excited about the start of the new show The Vampire Diaries. This new show serves up another good-looking cast. The cast includes twins, Nina and Wren Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Katerina Graham, Candice Accola, Steven McQueen, Zach Roeig, and Matt Davis. 

The show is based on L.J. Smith's books, The Vampire Diaries. Two sisters, twins, meet two vampire brothers and go through a rollercoaster of events and emotions. Now obviously, not everything will be down to the 'T,' I myself am excited for the pilot, can't wait for the juicy plots and twists Plec and her writers come up with.

We were told that there are multiple love triangles and cannot wait for what executive producer Julie Plec has in store for us. But what we do know is that Adeline (played by Wren) and Damon (played by Somerhalder) have some major sparks. We even have a ship name for these beloved characters #Daddy, get it, Addy + Damon = Daddy. 

Meanwhile, we have done some digging and it seems as though Wren has some connections to directors and other actors and actresses making us believe that we won't just see her in The Vampire Diaries. We have high hopes for you Wren.

The Vampire Diaries airs on Thursdays at 8/9c on the CW.

Other Related Articles

New Exciting Shows To Watch This Coming September

5 New Things You Should Try Before You Die

Can People Really Have It All