On Set

Wren walked down the gravel path that led her to the makeup and hair trailer. She was woken by Nina starring down at her like some paranormal figure from a horror movie, at 2 in the morning. Five cups of coffee and a change into a more fashionable pair of sweatpants later she was about to get ready to shoot one of the more important scenes of the second season.

Wren threw herself into the hair and make up chair, and Ann, the makeup artist started apply a face mask to her slightly sensitive skin.

"So Wren looking at your skin....makes me think you weren't wearing sunscreen yesterday." Wren looked sheepishly at the slightly older woman, who was an older sister figure/bestie.

"You caught me, I know, I make your job as difficult as it is already. I didn't feel like applying it when I was just going to the farmers market, but 1 hour turned into 4. By the way when your enter a hot car does your face ever start to tingle?"

"Woman you need another coffee." Ann left the trailer to grab both of them coffee.

Wren closed her eyes and breathed softly through her nose almost tempted to take a nap. She recalled the fun hangouts with the cast mates, but more surprisingly the events with Daniel that brought a soft dreamy smile to her face.

"Wren! Wrenifred!" Ian. She opened her eyes to find him standing over her with a cheeky smile. "Ooh, I know that look, and typically it's reserved for any food involving Gnocchi. You like him, don't you?"

"No! That is crazy, it just met Daniel, I don't know what you are talking about," Wren defended, but it clearly didn't work.

"I never said a name. Ha." Ian ran out the trailer yelling, "Wren likes Daniel, Wren likes Daniel!"

Ripping off the face masks she ran after Ian shouting her vow to silence him for good.

And then 17 hours of shooting began.

Hey, how have you all been. Missed me. I know, I know. I dropped off the face of the Earth and when I decided to continue my writing had declined, this is probably the worst chapter, but I wanted to get something out there to re-inspire myself to write again. I am sorry I left y'all hanging. A lot happened, life is tough, but the fact that this mediocre story semi-blew up....17k reads, insane. I wouldn't have ever have thought that that would happen. Thank you all so much, looking the the demographics of who is reader, I want to thank you all, please say hello in your language in the comments.

Thanks again, you all are amazing for staying with this dumpster fire of a human being. I love you all. 💜🕺🏻😭