YouTube

"Is this thing on?" Wren asks tapping the camera. She looks to Nina who is out of frame as she nods her head. "Hey, guys, it's Wren Dobrev and I have decided to start a YouTube channel." Making jazz hands she laughs at something Paul says.

Paul's face appears and whispers to the camera, "Don't subscribe, she is drunk."

She gasps and hits the back of Wesley's head. "Okay, that is not true." She gets distracted by Paul and Nina going through her mini-fridge scavenging for food. "Honestly, you both are not even adults, you guys would be starving without me. Oh, wait, back to what I was doing. So today I am going to show you around set, visit some of your favorite people as we are shooting season 2 of the Vampire Diaries. Yay! So exciting." She stands up showing that she is wearing a loose fitting tee shirt and sweatpants that were covered in cheese powder.

"Alrighty then," Wren exclaimed holding the camera up to her face, "let us get this show on the road." She stopped before turning back to Nina and Paul. "Hey, bitches, get out of my trailer."

"Now that we are alone, I wanted to give you all an exclusive tour of the set. Trailers, stages, and all. Now let's get going."

Wren first brought them (the camera) to the Hair and makeup trailer, Kat and Steven were in there getting their faces touched up. They all sang and swapped first day on set stories. Wren sat in a chair and spun herself around like a child. 

The next place on her tour was the sets they used for the Salvatore House, the Gilbert House, and the High School. Julie Plec had shown up and given the fans a hint to what was going to happen in the second season. "Oh yeah, I forgot that happens," Wren admitted to Julie who playfully rolled her eyes. 

Later on Ian, Matt, and Sara stole the camera from her and ran away with it. "Come on guys, this isn't funny, you know my hatred for physical activity." Wren fell behind panting as she tried to catch her breath. "When I get my hands on them they are so dead."

---------

"And last but not least the most important trailer of all. The crafts trailer, where they make the most delicious food on the planet, and I eat a lot of food so you can trust me." Wren walks through the trailer holding the camera to show the fresh food the staff had prepared. "Mmm, today we have chicken parmesan and garden salad for lunch today. Yum!" Someone from the team whispered into Wren's ear and pointed to the set not shown in the camera frame. "Welp, that is my cue to go to makeup and hair. Later Wren-hens." She blows a kiss to the camera and turns it off.