Real Life

Wren stood nervously in the lounge looking out for Daniel through the do. What he commented was earth-shattering for her. She wrung her hands in anticipation, she was finally going to meet her crush. In her head, she was already married to him.

A shaky sigh escaped when a hand landed on her shoulder, Wren jumped and almost drop kicked the person. Nina stood there watching her sister freak out, knowing it was about Daniel she went to her and placed her hand on Wren's shoulder.

"Are you okay, Wren?"

Wren rolled her eyes, "No, of course, I'm not, I'm freaking out here. What do I say? What do I do?" she paused expecting Nina to answer. "You are completely useless, bezpolezen. My fricken 'crush' says that we should hang."

"Whoa, calm down. Hey, it's not the end of the world. You look beautiful, you are funny, smart, obnoxiously childish like the character play. Speaking of the hot British man, he is right there." Nina pointed to the curly-haired, accented man.

"No, he can't see me now I'm a mess." Wren blubbered as the man she liked approached them.

"Just play cool, do you need ice or something."

"Yes go now, I need it." Wren smiled as Daniel joined them.

"Hello, ladies." He smiled and looked directly at Wren, "Hey."

"Hey," Wren smiled and looked at her feet in shyness. The nervousness was most definitely able to be seen. Nina smirked to herself and backed away slowly going to join Ian, Paul, and her other friends. "Heard you were going to be staring in a new movie."

He bobbed his head, "Yeah, um, it called Immortals and that's about all I can tell you."

Wren giggled, "Well, I wish you luck and maybe you can bring to the set? I am kind of a history buff."

"I'll take that into consideration." Daniel looks at one of his cast mates, "Oops got to go, see you around." He turned back to look at her one last time before heading off to his panel.