Chapter 12

Lucifer walks up to Dagon, who is trying to get Draco unstuck from underneath a hydra. "Have either of you two seen Skyller? I haven't seen her since this morning." Lucifer askes, chuckling as Dagon tries to get the hydra off of his brother.

They both shake their heads. Lucifer sighs, and gives the hydra a look, causing it to run off.

"We can help look for her, but I have an idea on where she is already." says Ivy, walking up in her demon form with Jake. Lucifer looks at her confused, crossing her arms.

She just smiles. "Where's the biggest weeping willow tree?" she asks him. They walk towards the garden, where Skyller was last, when a chimera comes running past them, looking terrified. They all watch in shock as other monstrous creatures run past them, scared out of their minds. The group starts seeing the splintered trees, and starts running. Once they get to where the clearing is supposed to be, they stop.

What was once the clearing, was now a jungle of trees, flowers, and a very large assortment of poisonous and cannibalistic plants.

Lucifer is in shock, just staring, while Draco tries to touch a venus fly trap with extremely big teeth. He quickly pulls his hand back as the jaws snap shut. The plant hissed at the group, causing them to go deeper into the trees. As they got closer, they saw more and more dangerous plants, until they just stopped, revealing a beautiful spot.

A giant weeping willow sat in the middle of all the chaos, random flowers spread all over the place, and there under the tree in a bed of violet lilacs, was Skyller, sound asleep. Ivy and Jake ran to her, but were instantly stopped by a tendril of vines, holding them above the ground, causing the two to scream in surprise.The vines threw them away from the tree, landing them on their feet.

Lucifer studied the area and walked forward, causing the lilacs to cover Skyller in a protective blanket. He just smiled, and picked her up, cradling her in his arms. Lucifer then began walking back to the castle, the rest of the group following behind. Well, except Draco, who decided it would be a good idea to piss off a giant venus flytrap, causing it to chase after him, vines and teeth snapping at him.

Dagon sighed in frustration, and chased after his brother, cursing while he does.

Lucifer chuckled, sending Ivy and Jake ahead to prepare some food for Skyller. He keeps walking when he feels Skyller stur in her sleep. Lucifer looks down at her sleeping face and smiles. She opens her eyes, staring at him. "Could you put me down?" Skyller asks,crossing her arms.

Lucifer chuckles and set her down on her feet, walking towards the castle. Skyller follows after, subconsciously leaving a trail of lilacs behind her.

As they walk in silence, Skyller stops suddenly, causing Lucifer to look at her in confusion. She instantly starts running towards a mountain, Lucifer following behind. He stops once he sees what she's doing. They had stopped at a waterfall, with a big pond and beautiful water lilies. Skyller begins walking in fully dressed, and walks until the water is up to her knees. Lucifer hears her laugh softly, holding her hand out. Water begins rising and dancing around her and Lucifer. Skyller smiles, the water wrapping around Lucifer, bringing him to the water with her. He loses his balance, falling in and causing Skyller to laugh. Lucifer's eyes glowed a little, and in the next moment, Skyller was drenched in water as well.

The two laughed and continued to splash each other with water, until the sun begun to set. They began walking back to the castle, talking and getting to know each other better.

The two arrived and went to the kitchen, seeing Ivy grinning like a mad man. "Dinner is ready." she said.

Skyller looked at her in confusion. Lucifer just chuckled, opening the fridge and giving Skyller a soda. She took it and placed her hand on the cold stove top. The stove top burst into flames, causing Skyller to jump back and scream. She went to get water to put it out, but the water jumped from the sink and onto the stove. Skyller turned her head to see Lucifer laughing, and she smirked, waving her hand slightly. Lucifer's cloths were still a little damp, so the cold wind Skyller made surrounding him was bone chilling cold.