Chapter 4)~ Kitchens

<Edited>

--------Nova's P.O.V--------

As we walked through the halls of Hogwarts, well Siri, James and Remus walked, I was on Remus' back, I asked:

"Guys, do we even know where the kitchens are?"

"Uummm, good point." James said.

"I do, I think. I was reading 'Hogwarts: A History'-(we rolled at this)- and I think I remember them being somewhere near the Hufflepuff common room? In the basement? Yeah, i'm not to sure..." Remus trailed off.

"Well its a good start. Come on, let's go!" I exclaimed. Then we all made our way down. After 10 minutes of trying to find it, we came across a painting with a bowl of fruit.

"I swear, they have the weirdest paintings here." I said.

"True." James says. "Well, what do u guys reckon we do. We searched the whole floor, and the best thing we found was a portrait with a bunch if fruit."

"Why don't we, oh I don't know, tickle a pear of something." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Go on then." Remus said, as he put me down.

"What?"

"Go and tickle the pear, like u said"

"You know I was only being sarcastic, right"

"Yeah but why not, its worth a go" James intervened.

'What has my life come to, tickling a bloody pear on a portrait of a fruit bowl.' I thought. From behind me, I heard Siri chuckle. I guess I said that thought aloud to him. 'Crap, u weren't meant to hear that.' I told him, which made him laugh even more.

After that, interesting, conversation, I walked up to the portrait and tickled the pear. Thinking it wouldnt do anything, I turned away, just to be met with gasps. "What?" I asked, asked I turned around.

"Jeez" I said as I spotted it. A door handle had appeared in the portrait. This place is full of surprises.

"Well, I guess we found the kitchens" James chuckled.

"Come on! Let's go inside!" Siri and I shouted at the same time.

"You guys really need to stop doing that. Its too creepy." Remus told us.

Siri and I caught each others eye and said in unison, "doing what?"

"THAT!" James shouted, which made us laugh.

"Okay, but really, let's go inside, this princess need her food" I said as it licked my lips.

"Princess?" James asked.

"Yes, princess. I am the princess of the group because A) I am the only girl, and B) I am hottest." I said whilst smirking, and sitting on the sofas by the fire.

"So if you are the princ-" James started, before being cut off by a house elf.

"How can Bubbles help Miss and Masters?" Bubbles, the house elf, questioned.

"Can I get a bowl of strawberries, with some warm brownies and a lemonade please Bubbles? Oh and call me Novaria and him Sirius, James and Remus." I said, pointing to each of them on tow.