𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

【I. TALK TO MY FIST】

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Poseidon, you do know how much I despise you right?", questions the ruler of the underworld. His slender limbs playing around with his wooden staff.

"Well, I certainly do, brother. Your actions show so," retorts the younger brother, flicking his fingers at the stack of papers on his desk. "Please finish your work, dear brother. You do not want to get in trouble with Zeus."

Shrugging his brother's words off, Hades nods at him,"Whatever. He never checks up on us anyway. Zeus has got his hands full with his son already."

"Apollo, right?", clarified Poseidon.

"Yep! God of sun, but starts with killing everyone who pisses him off and y'know who cleans up his fucking mess? Me!" And to make his point clear, Hades opens up his palms and projected lists of the dead from the past weeks.

Hades points at one of the longer ones listed, "You see that? That god of a fucking sun took 1705 lives in the last two weeks."

The underworld ruler continues with his rant, "And do you know how much paperwork I get when one person dies? 50 sheets of paper. So times that with 1705, that's 85250 worth of paperwork!"

"Okay, I get it, brother. I truly feel sorry, but what can we do if he has anger issues?"

Cracking his knuckles, Hades chuckles lowly, "Oh, I know what I can fucking do."

After that sentence was said, the god of the death made his way to the young god of sun.

___

"Hades, I am disappointed in you. You are older than him by 8 millenniums, you should know better as the older one," sighs Zeus, staring pointedly at his oldest brother who is glaring heatedly at his son.

"Well, you can be disappointed all you want brother, 'cause that's what you feel after my actions. What about his actions?! I have to deal with his bullshit every time," huffs Hades, his fists turning a shade paler than white from how hard he's clenching.

"Hey! It's not my fault those idiots can't follow my instructions!" Apollo objects which only makes Hades angrier. "Then it's not my fault I almost killed you thanks to your incompetent brain, you block of dung."

"Enough! You both will be punished for your behavioral issues. Hades, come with me."

"I hate you, brother," mumbles Hades.

Rolling his eyes, Zeus replied tiredly, "Love you, too"