𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

【VII. SCOOBY GANG FUCKERS】

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We would be lying if we were to deny the fact that Jasper wasn't excited for his first day at school whether he was there as a teacher or a student; evident from his right leg swinging crossed over his left one and the sparkling curiosity shining in his eyes that were scanning his file given by the secretary. The god was seated outside Alaric's office — the Vampire hunter principal — waiting for him to escort him to his first physics class that he was teaching. When the hunter did come out, Jasper couldn't help admiring his looks and especially his body, appreciating his well proportioned physique; his sea green eyes raked over the much younger man, keeping it as low-key as possible before following said man to his new class.

Both men came to a halt at one of the classrooms labelled 'Physics Lab Room'. "This is it." Alaric gestured to the student filled class with his left hand out and his other hand on the god's shoulder, as if to reassure that whatever's coming is going to be hell, "Your first class for the year and if you have anything you're wondering or confused by, let me know." With a pat on the shoulder, the hunter went on his way to his history class.

Of course being the god of the underworld, Jasper wasn't that nervous stepping into a class occupied by loud reckless and hormonal teenagers. Quietly he made his way to his desk at the corner front of the class, setting down his file and schedule for the school year while scanning the occupants inside. Jasper wanted to face plant onto his desk after seeing the almost complete Scooby gang in his physics class and the said group also froze seeing the very same person they had been researching about all week — but to no avail did anything come up about him.

The once chaotic class in front of Jasper quietened down when they say the new teacher, some recognising him from the Grill while others just wanted to be on their best behaviour for their new hot teacher who sported on a simple white knitted sweater with a burgundy vest and black tailored pants, topping it off with a pair of grey dress shoes. Seeing how the rowdy grouped had gone silent, Jasper nodded in satisfaction and started his class.

"Good morning, class! I am going to be your Physical Education teacher as well as teaching you all physics on the side!" His green eyes swept over to the Scooby gang once more, taking note how they were all seated together and had their eyes trained on him, narrowedly. "My name is Jasper Min, 28. Any questions?" His accent popping out, causing a couple of teens to swoon over it.

Tyler Lockwood, Carol's son — nice lady he had met and had invited him to her masquerade — raised his hand and after getting picked by Jasper, "Where are you from? I've never heard of your accent before." The god gave the said male a small smile.

What? His mother's nice and he seems nice too; he may be a jock but still.

"Ah, yes. Well, it is rather difficult to say where I really am from." Jasper rested his right cheek on the back of his hand, "I was born in Greece but my family was always moving around due to my abusive and obsessive father. We did stay all over Europe for the majority of my growing years so that may explain my accent."